3rd Trimester Bumpy Pics!

Some great bumpage going on there girls.....xx

I keep meaning to post bumpy pics then forget! To celebrate my little bubba being fully cooked today:dance: some pics of my growing bump from the last 12 weeks....

25 weeks
32 weeks
37 weeks

I love that white top where did you get it from?lovely bump xx

I keep meaning to post bumpy pics then forget! To celebrate my little bubba being fully cooked today:dance: some pics of my growing bump from the last 12 weeks....

25 weeks
32 weeks
37 weeks

Hi Hun, fab bump...got my top in H&M, they have a great selection of cheap maternity clothes x

Lovely bumps, everyone. I think they are all so beautiful. Mine still appears quite pointy and low, but it's certainly growing now. Here it is at 32+6!
32+6.jpg

x

Love em all.
Karen, yours has always been a petit bump, but is starting to catch up now :)

Weefoggy - I love the progressive shots :D

25 weeks
32 weeks
37 weeks

Hi Hun, fab bump...got my top in H&M, they have a great selection of cheap maternity clothes x
Thanks, thats where i got my trousers from, never saw that top tho xx

thought id join in my bump 39+3 :)

Attachments

• 2012-04-11 10.12.12.jpg
    2012-04-11 10.12.12.jpg
    228.5 KB · Views: 27

25 weeks
32 weeks
37 weeks

lovely bump pics if ur if ur ticker didnt say so i would have guessed boy :) xx

Love em all.
Karen, yours has always been a petit bump, but is starting to catch up now :)

Thanks, hun. I certainly feel like it's catching up now. It feels HUGE on some days, especially where it's at its pointiest. Ouch.

Lyndsey - your bump is so neat! xx

Yes I'm still pregnant
IMAG2016.jpg

Aw you all have lovely tidy lil bumps! Lovely :) Xx

Aw kayelle you poor thing... 42+1?! No wonder you are going crazy...what is the plan? You and your bump look fab though xx

Thank you! :)
Been trying everything, walking, curry and hot sauce, sex when I'm not feeling like a whale and oh even made me jump on purpose to get some adrenaline going, could have smacked him lol but the thought was there haha!!.

This is my bump at 30 weeks. My friend's hubby is a photographer so we had some pics done. My oh was away working at the time so he missed out but we're hoping to have a few more done this week, hopefully some sideways-on shots to show the sheer enormity of the bump!

I think it looks a bit like the moon in this pic!
143051780.p41eWGEa._DCC5383.jpg

Thanks loula :)
Love the proffessional shot Elmo! Does look like the moon its cute :) Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back