3rd Trimester Bumpy Pics!

This is 38 weeks, He is sat quite high in this pic :)

IMAG0270.jpg

28 weeks :)
Sorry for the nakedness

Attachments

• 28 weeks.jpg
    28 weeks.jpg
    425 KB · Views: 41
Lovely lovely bumps ladies :love:

I haven't uploaded a pic in a while I don't think, been taking them just not found the time to get on the laptop to upload. Here is me at 33, 34 and 35 weeks to be honest I don't see much growth going on. xxx

Attachments

• 33wks.jpg
    33wks.jpg
    182.7 KB · Views: 29
  • 34wks.jpg
    34wks.jpg
    174.2 KB · Views: 29
  • 35wks.jpg
    35wks.jpg
    180 KB · Views: 30
great bumps everyone. love the tattoo amylize.

I havent taken any bump photos for ages, mostly because i've just been hibernating away - but the weather is nice so making an effort to get some sunshine today. Here is bump today at 32+4

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337758929.106987.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337758929.106987.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 32
great bumps everyone. love the tattoo amylize.

I havent taken any bump photos for ages, mostly because i've just been hibernating away - but the weather is nice so making an effort to get some sunshine today. Here is bump today at 32+4

Thanks Frankie! I am suprised it looks the same lol, Might not once my big belly goes back lol!

Could you honestly tell me if i have a big bump for 28 weeks?

x

Loving the bumps!
Amylize, im due the same day as you and your bump looks the same size as mine and my midwife said it was 'a nice,neat bump'. I dont think its huge at all.
Also I have a tattoo in the same place as yours and my last pregnancy didnt seem to effect it at all.
You look great, hunny!

Loving the bumps!
Amylize, im due the same day as you and your bump looks the same size as mine and my midwife said it was 'a nice,neat bump'. I dont think its huge at all.
Also I have a tattoo in the same place as yours and my last pregnancy didnt seem to effect it at all.
You look great, hunny!

Happyred soooooo glad to hear that! Everyone who has asked how far or how long you got left look at me as to say *REALLY*? lol! Begining to piss me off!

Yay big up AUGUST 14th lol

XX

Sometimes I think people say you are"big" cause they think its some kind of compliment or just cant think of anything else to say!
Less than 12 weeks to go, cant wait!

Kanga, you're right there isn't a huge amount of growth, but that's good, I hope mine stops growing soon as I'm starting to get stretch marks! Plus I feel like an actual whale! Your bump is lovely and neat! xx

I'm hoping all is well with lil man in there, but I do have a growth scan today so will be good to know he is growin nicely even if my bump isn't. I already have stretch marks across my belly from years ago when I first went overweight, but luckily they are nicely faded and touchwood no new ones have appeared yet!! But still plenty of time as my belly is starting to feel stretched to its max xxx

Oh, I hope all goes well at the growth scan :)
My stretch marks aren't too bad at the moment, they're not angry and red, but there's loads of them so god knows how many more will arrive in the next 3 (+) weeks! xx

Lovely bumps, girls - there's such a wide variation that I don't think anyone should be too bothered about what other people say. I am certainly feeling the stretch now - I think the stretch marks will make an appearance soon. My bump at 36+1:

36+1.jpg

Still very low, but rounding out at the top now. I feel like a walrus some days. Can't wait to have my body back.

Stunning bumps everyone, really beautiful.

Lovely bumps, girls - there's such a wide variation that I don't think anyone should be too bothered about what other people say. I am certainly feeling the stretch now - I think the stretch marks will make an appearance soon. My bump at 36+1:

View attachment 19487

Still very low, but rounding out at the top now. I feel like a walrus some days. Can't wait to have my body back.

Hu-hum KarenC, please can you eat A LOT more dumplings - it looks like you've only put on bumpage weight. Before you were pg did you have to run around in the shower to get wet? :rofl:
xx

Hu-hum KarenC, please can you eat A LOT more dumplings - it looks like you've only put on bumpage weight. Before you were pg did you have to run around in the shower to get wet? :rofl:
xx

:rofl: Sorry. I don't think I've put on much weight apart from bumpage, although my charming husband did say the other day that I was a bit 'spongier' around the hips. We are very frank like that about each other's bodies. But yeah, maybe I could probably get away with a few more dumplings at meal times. There's no better time to indulge, eh? I've always eaten healthily and have had to restrain myself a bit during pregnancy. That said, I had some cream cake for breakfast 'dessert' :shock:

How's your bump doing, hun? No pics for a long time? xxx

My bump seems to have grown at an alarming rate. :shock: I was thinking yesterday that I haven't uploaded any pics in a while. Dont think I've taken any in the last few weeks either, I did say that I would take one weekly but that went out the window. I think its partly because I've had to leave the safety of that blue jumper. ha ha!!

Perhaps I'll brave one this weekend and upload it, be warned - I'm MASSIVE now.
xxx

56b25d4c-f8dc-c55d.jpg
56b25d4c-f8eb-e55c.jpg

28 and 29 weeks dont think there's any change yet z
Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

My bump seems to have grown at an alarming rate. :shock: I was thinking yesterday that I haven't uploaded any pics in a while. Dont think I've taken any in the last few weeks either, I did say that I would take one weekly but that went out the window. I think its partly because I've had to leave the safety of that blue jumper. ha ha!!

Perhaps I'll brave one this weekend and upload it, be warned - I'm MASSIVE now.
xxx

I'm sure you're not MAHOOSIVE - and don't fear the absence of the blue jumper! I'm taking semi nudey pics now because that brown top I was using is a little over-stretched...

Lovely bumps, Loula and Em91
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back