3rd Trimester Bumpy Pics!

wow i can see a difference in that short time hun :) what a fab bump x

Loula your bump has dropped! You can clearly see it, well I thought it as soon as I saw the pics! xx

This is me at 31 weeks and 1 day, so cant wait not to be pregant im so uncomfortable xx

31+1.jpg

wow! my first time in tri 3 bumps and my face was :shock: at some of the bumps!!

29+1.jpg

this is me 29+1!

Lovely bumps ladies.

Deedee your bump is lovely and round, I'm always told mine is quite round but it doesn't feel it sometimes with the positions baby gets in! x

aww thanks hun and yeah mine changes shape at times with how baby is laying, i'm having a good day today :lol: xx

I shall grace you all with my bump tomorrow. The weather is so miserable and I want some sunlight to take my picture x

Lovely bumps otherwise ladies x

So many lovely bumps ladies, I look at the all and think wow!! Then remember I'm supporting a pretty decent bump too lol anyone else forget they have a growing belly? Or is it just me? Xx

I tend to forget and try and fit through tight spaces!...only to get stuck! Ha!

I feel smaller than I am till i get bloated or walk far then my waddling comes on quite bad x

Some great bumpage going on there girls.....xx

I keep meaning to post bumpy pics then forget! To celebrate my little bubba being fully cooked today:dance: some pics of my growing bump from the last 12 weeks....

25 weeks
32 weeks
37 weeks

Attachments

• bump25weeks.jpg
    bump25weeks.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 24
  • bump32weeks.jpg
    bump32weeks.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 28
  • bump 37 weeks.jpg
    bump 37 weeks.jpg