3rd Trimester Bumpy Pics!

Michelle your bump always looks a different shape I think hehe x

Heres my bump :) First at 37 weeks, second at 38. Anyone see a difference? Havent took my 39 one yet but I think it still looks the same lol

dscf0811xz.jpg

dscf0837q.jpg

First time postin so hope iv done it right :S orange knickers are the 38 week ones. :/ Excuse the semi-nudeness :$ :) xxx

wow hun i can totally see a difference how mad in just the space of a week! Lovely bump btw x

So jealous lol, I'm a lardy lump but you look lovely !!

Thankyous :) Does everyone drop really low before they have the baby? My bump seems to have stayed put in the same place the whole way through :/ - but I feel so much pressure down below so if he hasnt moved down then when he does he'l fall out!! Lol. Thankyous. I can never see the difference but guess there is one lol. Iv actually lost weight around my legs etc. and my boobies :'( theyv deflated to wee bags/pockets of skin :L:L So much for pregnancy makin them get bigger!! xxx

Lovely bumps, ladies. I will join in the fun... For comparison, 24+3 and yesterday at 31+1. I'm due a MW appointment on Wednesday to measure my bump again because she says it might be small. Feels bloody enormous to me, especially at night! :shock:

24+3.jpg

31+1.jpg

Lovely bumps Nicole and Karen :)

Love that ur bean is a Roo too Nicole :) Best nickname ever :)

Bump today at 30+4 weeks, feeling suitably huge today!! xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334939348.740894.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334939348.740894.jpg
    174.4 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Karen, your bump is lovely and neat still!
And kanga, you don't look huge my love, although I know how you feel, I think we always feel bigger than we are! xx

Beautiful bumps, girls. Kanga, you don't look huge - yours is lovely and round. Mine is quite pointy, especially in the evenings. xxx

Kanga and MissMarie your bumps are great!

Here is mine at 28 weeks

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1335003994.365171.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1335003994.365171.jpg
    185.3 KB · Views: 31
Kanga86 thats brilliant :D I love it :) He got his wee nickname because at the early scans his legs looked abnormally long and he was bouncin about like a madman :L n the midwife said awk look hes like a kangaroo :D me n oh just smirked at eachother n fell in love with it lol. Hope your keepin well. Your bumps lovely! xxx

Never done a bump pic yet, so here is mine at 37 weeks today :) xx

IMG-20120422-00244-1.jpg

Thought as I'm now 30 weeks (and been promising :) ) I should probably post a pic of my bump xxx

photo-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back