3rd loss in a row

dita_parlo

Reaction score
I just don't know what to do anymore. I really thought this one was it; with my other pregnancies, I've had that 'dread' since I got a positive test, with this one I felt so good and it felt so right and now it's been taken away from us again :cry:

TTC and getting a positive test is supposed to be an exciting happy experience. Now for us it's turned into a moment of dread and sadness. I don't understand why this keeps happening to us???? What's wrong with me? I don't smoke, drink, I exercise regularly, I'm not overweight, I'm only 26, never been on the pill, have regular 27 day cycles. I don't understand why this keeps happening. Now that I'm onto my 3rd loss I'm now more likely to have a miscarriage than a healthy pregnancy. I'm just at a loss now.

Sending you massive :hugs: Have you tried a different test hunny, im sure i read somewhere that digi's dont work for some people, i might be wrong but its worth a try hunny. Fingers and toes crossed for some good news for you x x

oh no, I'm so upset for you :( :hug:

I have read that there can sometimes be a simple reason & fix for recurrent m/cs so I hope your doctors will get cracking and help you find out why

update: just saw your diary entry... am wondering the same as M2A - maybe the test got it wrong/was not sensitive enough? if AF hasn't started then things may be ok... really hope so xxx

sending you the best of wishes from afar

:hugs:

Last edited:
Oh no!! Im so sorry! Have you tried charting your cycles as that can give an idea of where problems may lie.

I would definitely say get to the docs as it could be something so simple that just needs some tablets (like a hormone inbalance or something) Ive been reading taking charge of your fertility and so many things can be easily solved.

I know its tough but I have no doubts it will happen for you xx

Im sorry dita! I would definetly go to the docs to see what they say!

Oh no! I cannnot believe I am reading this Dita.
I am so sorry. I don't know what to say!
Really thought this was it too.
It's not your fault, you are doing all the right things.
Lots of love xxxx

Oh no :cry:

I'm sorry Dita :hug:

The things i always suggest are basically baby aspirin everyday and plenty of water. I don't suppose it's much help right now, but definately find yourself a compassionate GP :(

So sorry to hear this Dita. :hugs:

Take care of yourself. x x

hi dita sorry to hear this,, sending a big hug x

Hey hun, so sorry to hear this. As you know i am on my second loss and had D&C today. I've just started testing involving LOTS of blood tests and if they come back clear possibly an HSG thing, Dr said uterus looks healthy form ultrasound though.

Are you going to your GP? they should do tests now that you have had 3 losses :( Hope you are ok hun. Thinking of you. xx

Oh no I'm so sorry Dita, I've had 1 M/C and 3 chemicals now, I'm already seeing a fertility doc, I have an appointment on Friday next week, I know everyone is different but I'll fill you in on what they say anyway.

If you need any tips for speaking to the docs give me a shout.:hugs::hugs:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back