im back in this section again *back from hospital*

well im back from hospital, it didnt go that bad i was in at 9am and was in theatre for 11.30 then home at 3pm. The staff were all really nice which makes a nice change for the nhs, i also got an appointment for the recurrent m/c clinic for march where they will start the investigations.

babydust said:
Steelgoddess said:
Hiya I was going to ask if you had kiddies already but wasn't sure, i think that in itself is a good sign in itself, but it is unfortunate about miscarrying again and i know how heartbreaking it is to have it whether or not you have children :hug:

Were ur mcs consecutive? i really think they need to test you or something this isnt good and its soul destroying for you...

:hug:

i had 2 m/c before my 2 girls and this is my 3rd loss since having the girls, i am on a waiting list to see the consultant, i was told it could take about 6 weeks :( i am so sure its a gender thing, i will be asking them to to do genetic testing from the baby on friday when i have my d&c as i know the last 2 were boys. i really wish i could afford to go private :(

yes my thoughts did pass on the gender thing... Still im so sorry its hard no matter what and not nice :( i hope you get the answers you need hon :hug:

I'm glad the staff were nice :hug:

I really hope the clinic come up with some answers :hug: :hug:

Claire :hug: :hug: :hug: glad that bit is over for you and that the staff were nice. Hope you have a nice weekend planned with your girls.

Its good news about the hospital appointment hopefully they will be able to give you some answers x x x x x

I am glad that you were treated well hun, How are you feeling now?

:hug:

I'm glad it went as well as can be expected Claire :hug: I hope your appointment in March provides some answers for you :hug:

Thinking of you and your OH :hug:

thanks everyone :hug:
i had an alright weekend, my mum took the girls most of the weekend so it was nice to spend time with dh, but the thing thats worrying me is that i havent even cried, i have spent most of the time doing the girls rooms up we went to ikea on satarday and spent a fortune :shock but it was nice to see the girls so happy with their rooms. Dh and my mum are back to work tomorrow so time will tell how i will be without them :(
i have decided im not going to ttc again, well at least until i have some answers.

Oh no so sorry hun :cry:

I havent been on line for nearly 2 weeks and couldnt beleive it when i saw this

Big hugs to you and your family :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Claire I haven't been around so only just seen :cry: I'm so very sorry. Hope you're OK :hug:

:hug: thanks :hug:
i am so mixed up just now must be my hormones :roll:
i dont want to ttc again until i see the consultant to get some answers, but i really dont know if they will have any for me, i keep looking in the internet but cant come up with anything :? i have already been tested for most things and they were all normal but surely after having 5 losses there must be some reason.
anyway this is the first i havent wanted to ttc but in a way its still upsetting we had sex for the first time since my m/c yesterday and i was so upset after it my heart was telling me to ttc and my head telling me not :?

Really sorry Babydust, I hope you get some answers very soon.

You've probably heard this a million times before but it is very positive that you've had two children already. Stay strong.

All the very best :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back