3rd loss in a row

I'm so sorry to read this dita, thinking of you xxxxxxx

Last edited:
Oh Im so very very sorry :( Reading what you've put I totally cant understand it either, its so cruel :(

Hugs
XX

oh Dita, am am so sorry and understand exactly how you are feeling, had my third consecutive in jan, make sure they arrange for some tests now see if they can find any reasons. massive hugs!! if you need to talk just pm me!

Oh no only just caught up with this I'm so sorry Dita :hugs:hopefully the docs will run some tests and be able to give you some answers x x

I'm so sorry to be reading this, Dita. I hope you are OK and that now your doctor will start investigating. You will be a mummy - you just might have to have a GP keep a watch over you. But then again, you might not need that at all. So many people go on to have healthy pregnancies after going through horrific things like this. Please look after yourself and please don't lose hope xxxxx

hi hun if it helps a friend of mine who is bit younger bout 23 has a 4 yr old, she had 5 m/c one after other over 18 months, she was told to wait 6 months n take folic acid entire time then try again, now 17 wks with 2nd xx

Hi all thanks for the kind words. Going to my doctors tomorrow and she's a very nice woman. I will not be leaving without at least a referral. Feeling horrible about everything and just can't understand why it isn't happening for us :cry: everywhere I go I see or hear about pregnant women and I just can't cope anymore :cry:

aw no :hug: :hug: I really hope you get some answers very soon hun xx

:( So sorry Dita. My heart goes out to you both.
Can you not discuss this with your doctor? Surely there's some questions that can be answered by your gp?
Perhaps tests can be done? Unfortunately this does happen multiple times to couples before they finally get the baby they wanted for so long. Nobody knows why, it just happens.

All I can say is, when it's meant to be it will be.
I kinda feel that because a BFP is more or less (I feel) virtually impossible for me to achieve, I just think that perhaps it's just 'not my time'. I guess when the time is right, God will give me and Daniel that miracle baby and we'll be a happy family. Whenever that time will be.

The same goes for you and your OH too.
You will never and should never forget the little angels you have lost, because one day when you're holding your baby in your arms, you'll say, "It was well worth it". And I'm sure it will be.

Take care of yourself and I really wish you all the best of luck for next time. I hope it's your time.
xxx

oh no! So sorry to hear this :( I can't even omagine how it must feel! On One born every minute there was a couple who had a baby who needed to be in the neonatal intensive care unit for 4 months, and she said something that might help you.. she said that even though it was tough to wait and worry, at least when they got to take him home in the end they would appreciate and love him even more, and be so grateful he survived, and that even though that was a hard lesson to learn, it was an important lesson to learn, and in the end it was worth it. Hopefully one day when you have your baby in your arms you can look back and see how these trials have made you stronger somehow, and that you love and care for your baby even more than you otherwise would have, or at least if not more love (that might not be possible :p :) But a greater feeling of gratitude, humility and achievement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back