3rd degree tear

tinkerbell86

Reaction score
Hi,

I was just wondering how other mums were after their tears. I had Harvey 4 weeks ago and not had any probs until yesterday - suddenly feel very sore and almost bruised!!! Has anyone else had this?
I was wondering if this is due to the stitches dissolving and this is why it's sore along with my only method of getting up and down stairs on my bum (which i have been doing more of recently as my ankle doesn't hurt as much)

I just dont want to go back for checkup and find i need further stitches as i'm totally fed up of hospitals!!!

See how it goes hub I had a 2nd to 3rd with my son and it felt alright till the stitches dissolved think it's just coz everything isn't being held tightly together I figured it felt better after a week lots of hot salt baths xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i didn't tear, i was cut in 4 places.. Ouch indeed, my stitches were so tight and then the other day my stitch split open :( mw checked it on last visit and okayed it. Just have to deal with the pain and try not to catch and pull the stitch that's hanging. Ive also got an open wound that they didn't stitch up after birth.. So im a complete mess down there.. I tried to have a look over a mirror- sorry tmi. I nearly cried.. Looks like ive been hacked at, worth it though :) x

Awe hun :hug: hope t all heals soon lots of hot salt baths xxx

I remember mine suddenly feeling sore too! And infact I still sometimes get a bit of pain now! I think it's when af visits and it's all like moister down there :blush: hope it feels better soon hun! An if it's any consolation I'm convinced edward scissor hands helped stitch me up :lol:

Hey hun, sorry I cant help u, but hope u feel better soon xxxx

it's got better over the past week which is great but got physio app on fri and not looking forward to it....and i've only just plucked up the courage to look after 5 weeks.....sorry for the tmi!!!!!

i was in agony for 6 weeks after codie and i had a 2nd degree tear:(

Makes me realise how lucky I am
Just to graze! I had a 2nd to 3rd with my son but it was ok after about 6 weeks I think (can't really remember) I don't get any proba with it now but I remember before I had Chloe and after him it sometimes felt harder/more painful during sex not painful but sometimes uncomfortable xx

Thanks - i was hopeful that the pain wouldn't come!!!! have checkup tomorrow not sure what to expect and whats going to happen!!!!

I had an episiotomy which extended and then tore in a second place lol. Just lovely. My stitches dissolved 3 days after coming home and the pain has been sooo bad ever since and because it's an open wound I was given antibiotics to stop it getting infected. As if peeing isn't hard enough I have to deal with feeling like I've been kicked hard in the vajayjay lol. When I finished my anti-inflammatory pills the pain was worse so I've been prescribed more of those.
To pee, leaning forward helps a lot and also I have a shower head that can reach the toilet lol (I had a little celebration when I realised it reached :p). And for the constantly feeling like I've been kicked down there I either sit on a rubber ring or lie down lol. Other than that salt water baths and tea tree oil (in the bath!!!! not neat ouchhh) have become my BFFs lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back