36wk bump and mw appointment

lanny

Reaction score
baby36wks.jpg

36 wk bump !!!!!!!!!!
Been to the midwife today said still big for dates been has felt baby and said it will be a good size but she wouldnt say over 9lb.
She also said my last app should be 38wk and wouldnt see me again till im 10days overdue.
BUt now she said if no signs on my due date she will come out and give me a sweep which has made me very happy :dance:

So take a guess pink or blue?

we all say blue nobody thinks girl!!!

Blimey hun!! Now that is a bump! sweep sounds good!! I have no idea but I am going to go pink! x

OMG that is a bump and a half - that is about twice the size of mine- v cool!

I'd guess boy. x

Your bumps lush!!! I'm saying boy as you look all out front!! I think your be at least a week early too :D

Im saying boy :) lovely bump! And you look glowing! And can i say, what a gorgeous kitchen! Hahaha :)

I find it abit weird how your last apt is at 38 wks then not another til 10 days overdue!!! Thats quite a while! Is this your first? X x

What a bump! x it's more than twice what mine is! x I say boy too x

its such a lovely bump i lov eit
i think boy all out front and no extra weight around not long now lovely x

Its just like a football up my top with my belly button sticking out of it lol.
Its my 3rd I have one of each and have carried the same with all 3 just more pain this time!!!
Cant wait to see what it is now tho I have loved staying team yellw but now its getting close its all I can think about.
I was shocked I would last see mw at 38wks she said only first time mums they see at 40.
But with abit of moaning shes seeing me now haha

Im saying boy :) lovely bump! And you look glowing! And can i say, what a gorgeous kitchen! Hahaha :)

I find it abit weird how your last apt is at 38 wks then not another til 10 days overdue!!! Thats quite a while! Is this your first? X x

haha thanks about my kitchen will have to post a pic of my living room just had it done hope the baby likes bright colours lol

Flippin eck, your bumps huuuuuuuuuggggggggge! lol

I'm gonna stick my neck out and say girl...just a feeling!

girl! you look well good! i was abit suprised of the size of your bump tho! looks so heavy! but you look well good!!

Great bump!!
Wow can't believe they said they don't want to see you!!!

In Australia they are seeing me once a week from 37... it's kind of difficult dragging DS to the hospital and waiting for about 1.5hours each time!!!! :p He gets very bored!!

that's an awesome bump! I'll say boy :)

I wasn't seen by my midwife after 36 weeks - I saw my consultant on week 38 and had weekly bp checks at a local drop in but then didn't have an appointment with my midwife until I was +6. I was surprised too, I thought they would see me once I hit 40 weeks!

Mega bump... I'm saying boy. It looks the same shape as mine was x

all I keep getting in shops now is ohhh plz dont go into labour in here today im like dont worry i've got 4 wks left, I think ppl think im telling lies lol.
Its wierd from day one I have been its a boy but when I day dream about bringing baby home etc I always picture a girl!!!

lanny your bump is awsome the best i have seen thats what you call a proper bump i love it. im jealous :(

im going for a boy too just total guess :)x

lanny your bump is awsome the best i have seen thats what you call a proper bump i love it. im jealous :(

im going for a boy too just total guess :)x

awww thank you adele!!!
your the lucky one tho I have 4 stone to lose after bubs comes out.
and lots and lots of strech marks I wouldnt dare show you's my belly will my top up you would be scared lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back