30 Day Shred

Sassysugar

Reaction score
Well I have decided to start doing the 30 day shred. I found level 1 on youtube, so going to start it tonight after C has gone to bed and I thought I would document it on here as I really want to get fit and keeping this journal up to date will help with my motivation.

I lost a lot of weight when C was first born due to bf constantly, but now that he's nearly 10 months old and eating 3 meals a day he isn't feeding as much from me and I have slowly started to gain over half a stone as I haven't adjusted my diet. So really I would just like to lose the half stone again and keep it off, especially as I love food and don't want to have to eat less.

I will add some 'before' pics later on this evening and then in 30 days we will see if there is much of a difference....

Feel free to join me as we could keep each other motivated!!

So I have just done the workout. I followed the girl who does the smaller movements in exercise as I really haven't done much exercise in the past year and a half. I have only been out for a run twice since I had C and that was in the last month.

I found the workout hard and I can feel my arms a bit wobbly at the mo. I don't have any weights, so I just used two bottles of pasta sauce :lol: I will have to invest in some proper weights at some point. I kept having to take a drink as I was so warm and thirsty during the workout.

Glad I got started though, it only lasts about 25 mins so really there is no excuse for me finding time when C is having a nap!!

Now I'm off for a lie down......

:yay: I love 30ds! Don't have the energy ATM tho! Can't wait to see your results! Remember to measure yourself as well as weigh, cos your weight tends to go up over the first few days even tho you're shrinking!

Ooo good idea, I never thought to measure myself. I did a weigh in and took some pics, I will compare them at the end. I can feel my legs now too, so hoping I see some good results!

Good luck it, i've seen lots of before and after pics just from using the 30DS and they are brilliant! like you said its only 25mins! good luck Hun xx

Thanks Kelly, hoping I will see a difference not only in my appearance but also in my fitness levels.

Really didn't want to do it tonight as OH isn't working, so he was sitting on the sofa while I was doing the workout, but glad I've done it now! He was laughing at me doing the warm ups :lol:

Didn't find it as bad tonight, though I can still feel my arms and legs as I've just finished. While I was doing the press ups, one of my cats kept coming underneath my arms and putting me off lol, she wanted cuddles.

Tomorrow I'm going to the pool in the morning with lo and then 30DS in the evening, I will be fit in no time!!! (I hope.....)

Well yesterday didn't go to plan, I went to the pool in the morning and did a few lengths, so by the evening, I just didn't have the motivation to do the 30DS. :|

But I have got back on it today, I could really feel the burn in my legs during the cardio parts. I suppose at least I did some form of exercise yesterday.....

Well done hun, if you keep at it, you will notice the difference, (says me who has always bailed after day 3 :lol:)

i am starting it from today to! so you can keep me motivated :D x

:yay: we can keep each other going!!! I need motivation!!!!!

I didn't do it last night :wall2: I think I should rename it NOT the 30DS :rofl: I know it says you will only see results if you really push yourself and do it everyday so will give an extra push tonight!

Let me know how you get on today

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back