Loosing my baby weight journal

Constantstar

Reaction score
Hello guys hope you don't mind me writing this. U dont hve to reply or anything if u dont want - I just need somewhere I can write how my weight loss is going and somewhere for me to go to help me keep motivated!

So ideally I need to loose the old baby belly and also tone up. I also have stretch marks which appeared after o was born that I never noticed so I'm hoping these won't look so bad if I tone up!
So today's my last day before i start.
I'm currently weighing in at 10 stone 3 and id ideally like to be 8 stone so I need to loose 2 stone 3.
I've added some pics of my belly as I hate it and it makes me cringe everytime I look so I'm using it to be motivated to do this!!! Sorry if I put you off your suppers!! So il update how it goes and hope I have your support and well wishes :)

56b327f6-4a4e-f9ab.jpg

Started today had a yoghurt and 1 slice of toast. For lunch Ive had yoghurt and a pack of raisins. Now looking forward for dinner :)

Prepared dinner for tonight jerk chicken with salad :) I'm starving waiting for my oh to come in!! Hope he Hurrys up!!

Good luck! I was thinking of doing something similar. Hopefully this will be really good motivation for u. Don't go too drastic though, I take it u mist by quite tiny and petite if u are heading for 8 stone?

I'm 5'2 and was always 8 stone before I started working shifts and ate crap! Boo! And the o was being cooked in there!! Time to shed and try and make healthy food choices! :) xx

Breakfast today was yoghurt and 1 slice of toast with butter. Lunch - small box of fish sushi, yoghurt and a mini salami. Tonight it's pork chop, jacket and salad! Nom nom! I'm starving :)

I've cut out all my full fat fizzy drinks - now on pepsi max and 7up sugar free which is much better I think.

I havent started exercising yet just the healthier eating for 1 week to adjust :) x

Great idea for a journal! Wishing you all the best. Although I have to say I think you look great! X

all the very best hun, I agree with sunny, you already look great but it doesnt really matter what others say if you aren't happy with yourself x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back