<3 MissJ's IUI 2WW <3

Oh bugger - sorry the witch got you :(

Glad to hear you're going straight into another cycle without a break - now keep it up with the PMA !!! ;)

Xxx

So glad you are able to go straight on to another cycle hun. In the meantime make sure you take it easy and rest up xxx

You're very sensible Miss J! :)

Sending you lots of luck for the new cycle! :clover::clover::clover::clover::clover:

xx

Really glad you get to try again straight away xx have everything crossed for you for this cycle hun xxx

Thanks girls. Excited already to start injections on Monday. I'm glad we have started straight away so there's no time to mope, we just dust ourselves off and crack on. :)
X

So glad you get another go straightaway - lots of luck :dust:

Thank you hun. Starting injections tomorrow, feels a bit weird to be doing them again so soon but anything rather than twiddling my thumbs!

Here we go again I guess. :rolleyes:
X

Thanks hun. Injection number 1 is done, round 3 has officially started. :pompom: x

Thank you hun. X

Af seems to finally be slowing down, hopefully she'll sod off soon.

X

Sending you lots and lots of :dust: hun xxx Good Luck this Cycle xxx

Sorry she got you, but great that you can start straight away. Lots of luck!

xx

Thanks girls. I'm looking forward to seeing how this cycle will develop. Next scan is booked for Friday, hopefully I'll respond faster on this dose. :) x

hiya missj iv been offline for a while as had a few family issues. im so sorry to see af got you the rotten thing but im glad ou got to start again so soon and on a double dose too!! good luck hun lots of love

I'm really rooting for you hun.

I so hope this cycle brings you your long awaited bfp.

I'll be keeping my beady eye on you missus!

Good luck hun

XX

Ooh I really hope it's third time lucky. Keeping everything crossed. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14