2WW

Chopsie

Reaction score
So, I'm about halfway through my 2WW, and feeling really positive this month - this is the first month we've been serious about trying and timing our BDing for maximum chance of catching the eggy!

The wait's sooo frustrating though! I don't believe in early testing - would hate to get my hopes up over a chemical pregnancy - but I just want to know one way or the other!! Anyone else on tenterhooks waiting for the 2WW to be over?? Let's send each other some positive vibes!! :cheer:

im on my 2WW now! and yep its a horrible wait!

its only the second time for me... hopefully i wont have too many more!

Positive vibes to everyone! :)

:wave: Hi Chopsie, I am right there with ya. I think this bit is the most torture :wall: My af is due on Weds this week and am having to make my self not POA! Sending you babydust and hope the next 2 weeks fly for you :wink:

...and that goes for the rest of you ladies too :hug:

shezza30 said:
:wave: Hi Chopsie, I am right there with ya. I think this bit is the most torture :wall: My af is due on Weds this week and am having to make my self not POA! Sending you babydust and hope the next 2 weeks fly for you :wink:

Will keep everything crossed for you - hope you get your BFP this week! :dance:

I'm testing a week tomorrow - it feels like an age away!

me me !!
On a proper one too this month, We really put the effort it, im also a bit scared! I have only been back at work for 6 months and work part time!!
Good luck everyone!
'liberally sprinkles babydust around'

Good luck :hug: I am nearing the end of my 2ww hopefully.

Just resisting the urge to test early..

Lorna said:
Good luck :hug: I am nearing the end of my 2ww hopefully.

Just resisting the urge to test early..

Be strong!! Keeping everything crossed for when you do test! :dance:

the 1ww seems just as long as the 2ww to me!
i hate to wish my life away but is it not the 17th yet?!! :wall:

2ww is a nightmare you get all the signs and symptoms and your head gets messed around cos you want it so bad! hope it goes quick hun, try to resist too early testing :hug:

Hi im in 2WW too. Testing on 17th... was supposed to be earlier but i oved a couple f days late this cycle. Good Luck all xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back