Here we go again....

BUGGY82

Reaction score
After getting excited last month after being 6 days late I'm trying not to symptom spot this month but it's so hard! I've also been trying not to get too stressed about TTC so this month I've not done the OPK's or been on here much but I'm back now I'm in the 2ww.

Really don't know where I am in my cycles now as they seem to be all over the place. This is our 8th month TTC and so far I've had cycle ranging from 29 - 35 days. How are you supposed to know what it will be this month?

Is anyone else in the same boat as me? I don't want to get my hopes up like last month as I was so disappointed :(

The other thing I wanted to know was how do you know if you definitely ovulate? I've been doing the OPK's the past few months but some months I get no positives so I didn't do them this month and just went with when I had CM and also been :bd: every other day.

Anyone got any ideas how you track your cycle when you don't know how long it'll be??

Thanks for any replys I'm just all confused this month.

:dust: to all the June testers

Hi hun, this is our 7 month of TTC our first and my cycles have ranged from 24 to 33 days. For the last 3 months I have been doing OPK's and never got a positive result (finally got a positive result this month) so like you ive just had to go on CM and other observations like my mood and boob tenderness.
I hope this is your month hun xxx

Hi hunni, I have a 31 day cycle which is usually like clockwork but I found since we have been TTC our second child I don't ovulate like I used to. I wasn't get postive OPK, just either don't seem to work for m or my LH surge must take place overnight! I have EWCM around the time I would expect to be fertile but no positive OPK - I was so concerned I wasn't ovulating at all, but I have fell pregnant twice since we started TTC in January, although I miscarried th first. I think I actually ovulated around CD25 of a 31 day cycle!! This pregnancy seems to be sticking so far, had an early scan and I am progressing well. I didn't think I was pregnant buy when period was 5 days late I took an OPK thinking maybe my cucle was even longer this month and it was the darkest result I ever had-surely I wasn't ovulating?! No I was pregnant! Th OPK still wasn't what I would class as positive.

Just making the point that ovulation can vary so much, I certainly didn't think it was possible! An early scan had confirmed that I conceived late in the month due to development.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back