• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Your other half....

Ha ha ha I soo don't call AF mondowns!!! Although I might start now!

Stay away mrs mondown lol! I'm laughing to myself on the train now he he

Bloody predictive text!!!

hah i wondered what you were on about? has anyone read the game of thrones books? they describe periods there as ''my moons blood'' that is what oh asks me at THAT time lol

My dh has just made me laugh . He was so intreged to see what opts were all about he bought me and cup and insisted on watching and dipping the opk in the cup himself ! He is making it quite funny actually . No lh surge but still worth a bh. He is waiting to retest tomo and willing to do what it takes . As soon as we see the surge he is happy to bd away :) things they do hey !!

My OH is just supportive. If i talk to him he will listen but he wont really ask any questions! And we do BD every other night as following SMEP. So yeah he has the jist of it. Sometime I am just REALLY tired though and I find it hard to get in the mood so we don't bother.

it sounds like my OH is very similar to everyone else's in that he wants a baby but he doesn't think testing all the time will help.

what's a softcup? Sorry if I'm sounding dense, jsut not heard of that one before!

Boaz

i dont share half of wat i do with my oh lol he would kill me if he knew how many times i poas every month cos he knows how upset i get wen its a bfn he says if its meant to happen it will but hey whats wrong with giving mother nature a helping hand lol he knows i opk and says is the time about right i have told him just count around 2 weeks after my period and thats about the right time, i have ordered c+ not told him yet lol mean are so layed bk but i do think all this timing stuff is making it harder for him to perform when i want him to most xx

soft cup is a little device u stick up there after sex to stop leakage n make spermies go one way that is up lol x

Ohh I see.... thanks for the info jojo!

my OH was very in to it when we first discussed it wanting to get me a book to mark my days for conceiving in etc but i said no because i felt it would put alot of pressure on us that for us it would be best just to have sex regularly every 2 to 3 days and we would definately hit the window, also a book would be no good for me as my period has never came on the same time every month since i started! As it draws closer to my injection running out he has gone a bit quieter though

Well my oh wants to be involved so I start to tell him all the ins and outs (no pun intended) and he gets a pained look on his face and I stop!

He will every month ask when is the next best time I try to keep things light as we have been tying for 11 long cycles now and starting to struggle with it all. He is really good I say we really have to bd today and he will I'm sure I take all the enjoyment away during my fertile period - I try and make up for it at other times!

The sharing side of things he does not know that half of the tests I do he would be shocked and think I'm crazy!

xx

This thread is so refreshing!! To hear that so many people are experiencing the same thing. My hubby is so supportive but I don't involve him in the OPK's or the early testing because if it's positive I have already thought of a nice way to reveal to him he is going to be a dad (if we ever get there!!) he just don't get all the science of it and puts a guard up when things seem to complicated!! His laid back attitude helps in keeping me grounded in it all. I freak out, then he calms me down!! Lol... He always says if I freak out aswell we will both turn into 2 mad people walking round the house!!!

Xxx

My finace is more on the ball than I am!!! Sometimes it drives me mad, he has OV charts, symptom trackers, knows exactly when we need to have sex etc etc etc. We are trying for a third one and don't have much time left as we are getting married next June and I want to be able to fit into my dress... :D x

My partner and I only discuss some things too, although I like him to be involved..

I tell him when I get a +opk and then I tell him when I am ovulating. He isnt bothered either way but I like to keep him involved and updated, I dont just go right you.. sex now! He said he didnt want me to make him feel like a spermbank and I dont by keeping him updated on the things he needs to know.

ie he cant afford to be tired when Im ov'ing lol :p

I actually tell him alot. It's funny because he didn't know anything about TTC. He believed if he cummed inside of me I would get pregnant, reguardless the time of month. So I had to wise him up a bit. I'm the first girl he's ever intentionally tried to get pregnant..

soft cup is a little device u stick up there after sex to stop leakage n make spermies go one way that is up lol x

I didnt know you can use them for this :/ I thought they were for periods.

Or am i just being blonde?

I didnt know you can use them for this :/ I thought they were for periods.

Or am i just being blonde?

They are for periods love, but people have had a lot of success using them while TTC as it holds the sperm where it needs to be!

Maybe these will help with your cervix? maybe look into that aswell..

Sorry Im just firing suggestions from you on all posts! haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidcorso
Back