• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2WW with MrsMc

Lilelephant

Reaction score
lol i think i am in the 2ww now 2 dpo! *prays*
so symptoms so far.....

2dpo

Bloated and sore boobs- probably still the end of ov symptoms!

Good luck and :dust: - I'll keep everything crossed for you xx

Ok so I feel a bit sick and my cat is neading my tummy she only did this when was pg before

Good luck MrsMc! I eally hope this month is your month! :)

xxx

My cat tried to bury herself in to my lap the other night, like to think it was six sense but guessing it was more to do with the neighbours setting off fireworks!!

Good luck MrsMc... stay happy and positive x xx x x x

:dust: Fingers crossed for you. Hope the cat is a sign. :D

My Nan's cat climbed up a tree this evening and got himself stuck, had to send my brother up after him... not sure that counts for anything here. :lol:

hey MrsMc ive just seen on the November testing thread that you're due to test on same day as me -22nd November....would be nice to keep each other company :)

Last edited:
oooooooooooo my little kitten wont leave me alone either is always sat with me............... maybe that coz i keep her warm though lol

yeah i think it is more cos it;s cold and they like our body heat but we are in the 2ww we can read in to anything ifwe want hehe

We have 6 cats and 5 of them have been exactly the same towards me since I got my BFP but 1 of them, my big boy cat who wouldn't hurt a fly doesn't like me anymore! :( He bit and scratched me the other night! :(

I've decided i'm going to get the Bubba to boot him when he lays on me in a few months time as revenge! :)

xxx

hehe maybe it is female intuition with the girls! my cat is a girl!

and male jealousy from the male cat :D

last year a male cat was trying to seduce our female siamese cat and she was trying to avoid him so she came inside....and anytime we tried to get near/stroke the siamese...he would get angry....and try to scare us away...:D he would make that hissing noise too!

Last edited:
yeah my cat is also a female and wont leave me alone its actually annoying sometimes lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back