Symptoms blog before bfp from 3dpo

ShineyHappyPeople

Reaction score
As soon as I felt these symptoms from 3 dpo, I decided to keep a blog incase I was actually pregnant and it helped me be patient in the 2ww. Hope they are some use to anyone in the 2ww now :hug:

Tueday - 3 dpo
I know it’s too early to symptom spot but I can’t help it. I keep thinking I feel different when really I’m just more aware of things happening. I’ve had a few twinges today in my right side around my back but because it’s so soon after ovulation – it could just be that. Had sore headaches the last few days too but might just be dehydrated! We BD last night so I’m hoping we still have a chance of catching this month. Had some diahorrea today and a lot of wind.

Wednesday - 4 dpo
Woke up with stitch like pains when I got up this morning, almost to the point were it was very uncomfortable to bend over. I have a sore back around my sides and have dull cramps (like very mild period cramps). Head is still a bit sore but isn’t as bad as yesterday and I’ve also been very windy again. Slight pins & needle sensations on and off. Very bloated.

Thursday – 5dpo
Don’t have any symptoms today apart from being very tired :( Felt a bit sick in bed last night but it could just be something I ate. I went from feeling sick to feeling hungry. Still really bloated though.

Friday – 6dpo
Don’t have any symptoms today apart from being very tired :(

Saturday – 7dpo
Tested today and got a bfn but I know its very early so I am still hopeful. Still have headaches, back ache and nausea.

Sunday – 8 pdo
Got a very very faint bfp today but I don’t want to get excited yet because its so hard to see. Symptoms are not as obvious now although I am still really bloated with a sore back and nausea on and off.

Monday – 9 dpo
Tested again and got another extremely faint bfp. Only feel bloated today with a sore back. Not many obvious symptoms now but I do feel slightly hungry / sick during the day.

Tuesday – 10 dpo
Was expecting a strong line of my test today but its still very faint! Symptoms today are back ache & bloated.

Wednesday – 11 dpo
The line was a bit easier to see but still not very strong so I can’t get excited yet! Bloated today and quite hungry on and off – not many symptoms today.

Thursday – 12 dpo
Clear line on ebay cheapy but not that dark yet.

Friday – 13 dpo
Another clear line on ebay cheapy but still no where near as strong as the control line.

Thursday – 14 dpo
Took a digi test and I’m pregnant!

Thats really helpful hun thank you :hug: :hug: I'm kind of symptom spotting at the moment as I have itchy boobs, am bloated and very tired but this could be because I have changed my diet recently. I'm 8dpo at mo :hug: :hug:

Thats great for future reference, I wish id had the brains to do this the first time I was pregnant! :wall:

Snuggle said:
Thats really helpful hun thank you :hug: :hug: I'm kind of symptom spotting at the moment as I have itchy boobs, am bloated and very tired but this could be because I have changed my diet recently. I'm 8dpo at mo :hug: :hug:

Bloating was a big sign for me because it started quite early and my tummy was solid lol

thanks it's useful to see what symptoms others experience.

Although I try not to symptom spot too much you can't help doing it, any twinge and I get excited :D

thats really interesting thanks for taking the time to do that SHP :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back