The ignore symptom list

tract0rgirl

Reaction score
Morning everyone. Hope you're all ok. I'm feeling peed off as the witch turned up today so no Crimble baby for me. Never mind. Anyway, over the past few months I have noted all my pre-menstrual symptoms. These are:
Cramps
Really sore boobs
Very blue veiny boobs
Nausea/dizziness
Twinges, pinches, pulling and pain anywhere below my belly button
Hunger
Extreme tiredness
Stuffiness and sore throat
Thrush (which came out of the blue last week and got my hopes up)
Spots
Headaches
Hot flushes

The only symptom I haven't had that could be doubled as a pregnancy symptom as well is bleeding gums (perhaps I'll get that next time!). Basically, there's no way in the world, from now on, that I can get hopeful about any 2ww symptoms that crop up. The only way I will know something's up is if AF doesn't arrive.

It's such a bummer - having experienced all these symptoms, it takes all the fun out of symptom-spotting from now on. You think my body could have staggered them to make it more fun! But no, it throws them all at me in a two-month period. Someone up there is 'aving a larf! :wall2:

Hey hun
Thanks for the info & will bear that in mind
Sorry the witch got you
Lots of hugs & kezzamunster kisses
xxxxxx

sorry the witch got you before i got my bfp i could of sworn i was getting AF so my body confuses me to

stupid witch! :(
:hugs:

but you're right, the symptoms are identical and it's sooo hard not to hope...

I know. I bet you all the money in the world that I will still symptom spot next month. It's in our genes. It's impossible not to

maybe we won't be that focused around xmas and new years :)

Tractorgirl I'm so sorry the witch got you hun - loving the ignore list. I'm with you there!!! Hugs for you xxxxxxxx

Weird what your body can throw at you isn't it. I remember waking up feeling really queasy one day and being convinced I was pregnant and then took my temp and found out it was the flu'!
Big hugs

So sorry the witch got you hun, hope you're ok. x x :hug:

Im sorry you got af. I have to second the symptoms. Ive had them for the last week or so but did a 10 miu test today and its a BFN for definite so I shall await the witch by the end of this week. :( FX for next time :) X

im with you, i know what happens without fail every month but i still try to convince myself otherwise, i think hold on my boobs arent usually THIS sore, these cramps are usually alot earlier than this, were my nipples always that colour!?.........................and so on! sooooooo soooooo annoying!!!!!

I'm with you on this!
It has happened to me EACH cycle...I'm absolutely sure something is horribly wrong with my body because it's acting really strange lately...or maybe it's just my head? :D We just have to hang in here and hope that the witch will stay away for a while...I've told her so many times to stay out of my life, but she keeps coming back:S

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back