BFN but lots of symptoms....

Bella2

Reaction score
Hey girls hope you're all well this morning. So I'm 9 or 10dpo today, last night at my salsa class had dreadful cramps, all in lower back and low down in front. Feels like AF is going to be here any minute although she's not due until Wednesday at the earliest. Also been having that feeling where your pelvic floor muscles feel tight if that makes sense? Last OH got in from a nightshift at 4am, I woke up feeling really hungry, then the feeling that I was going to be horribly sick. Sat with head over loo for a while but wasn't sick, OH gave me some water and a biscuit which seemed to ease it. This morning did a test but BFN, feel a bit daft for testing so early.

Really don't want to get my hopes up that I am PG as the chances are pretty slim, but physically I feel very much like I did last time I got my BFP. That said I didn't feel sick last time - surely it's too early to be getting nausea? x x x

YAY hun, i'm so excited for you! i wouldnt worry about the BFN, its too early. sounds like implantation cramps to me! I know exactly what you mean though, having had the BFP before i'm sure i would recorgnise the symptoms again :)

So excited for you :)

Good morning Bella2 :)

It sounds good to me, i agree with nurse26 its probably a bit early to test but don't let the BFN get you down! I did the same last year tested on the 11 Oct- BFN tested again on the 18th Oct (AF 2 days late) BFP!

Sending you lots of baby dust :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Keep us updated on the symptoms x x x

Hey bella - I agree with the girls!!

Fingers crossed for you chick!!

Xx

thanks hon :) Think I will wait till at least Monday or Tuesday before testing again - seems like a lifetime away!! Was difficult at my dance class last night, all I wanted to do was sit down but didn't want people asking me questions so battled through it then got a hot water bottle out the minute I got home! How are you getting on hon? x x

thanks girls :) that's promising then Vicky - just need to keep myself busy for a few more days until it's time to test! x x

I'm good thanks bella. Just waiting on OV at the moment, not really looking forward to the TWW though.

Will have my fingers crossed all weekend for you. xx

lets hope OV arrives very soon for you nurse are you doing OPKs this month? Well the first half of the 2WW went really quickly for me it's only now I'm getting symptoms that it's starting to drag so hopefully it won't be too bad for you hon x x

Yep, I'm on the opk's this month. i have posted some pic's in the gallery.

Well i hope my TWW goes as quick as yours.

Def sounds like its your month hun :) YAY! I knew last month i was out. There is def a certain feeling and i had implantation cramps when i got BFP.

Last edited:
Oooo will have a little lookie on the gallery at your OPKs hon - lots of luck for them. Well I originally definately thought I was out as didn't get symptoms until around 7-8dpo. Am also worried now for the disappointment I will feel if it's a BFN after getting these symptoms :sad: must not get hopes up must not get hopes up..... :wall2:x x

Sounding very good to me indeed!! oooh exciting stuff - i have everything crossed for you honey :)
xxxxxxxx

Sounding good hunny, my fingers and toes are crossed for you :fx:
Really hope you get the bfp you deserve x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Sunnygirl & M2A :) hope you ladies are both well. Am now sat here paranoid that maybe it's a UTI and there're not PG symptoms at all arrrrgggghhh :wall2::wall2: x x

Good luck Bella :) Sounding really good, I felt like my AF was iminnent when I got BFP and you know your body better than a HPT, you are prob testing a bit too early, try again in a few days xxx

I started my nausea at DPO10/11, fatigue, back pain and sore boobs all hit me very early!! Absolutely NOTHING before that, was convinced I was not pregnant! DPO 10 BFN, DPO11 BFP!! Felf very strange, could not put finger on it - like what you said about your dance class, I too went home for hot water bottle - dont want to put your hopes up but looking goooood :)

thanks Jenny & Tracey, hope you ladies are getting on well in your first tri! Have just been googling and it does say that you won't feel many symptoms until you're at least 7dpo as the egg doesn't implant until then so fingers crossed that's why I've felt nothing till now. Just felt lots of wetness (TMI) sat here at the desk so popped to the loo and have had lots of creamy CM! Now I just have to sit here in wet pants for the rest of the day ewwww x x

so this morning cramps have completely eased off - not sure if this is a good sign or a bad sign? :? Does anyone know ou just get cramps around implantation and then they go again? x x

Hey Bella, dont want to get you too excited but thats exactly how my implantation cramps went last time. they eased off couple of days then got my BFP a few days later :) :)

thanks nurse :flower: that's cheered me up a bit. Been feeling a bit down this morning as I thought it meant I was out :sad: just want tuesday to hurry up and get here so I can test, it's horrible having this hope and then knowing AF might arrive and I'll be gutted. Hope you are well and getting lots of Bding in! x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back