Symptom spotting in 2ww - ov only a few days ago

Lorna

Reaction score
I know I am probably driving myself crazy but I ovulated a few days ago (Friday) and already I 'feel' different.

So far I have the following symptoms

Sore throat
fatigue
nausea
needing the loo, lots
and my OH kissed me earlier and commented I tasted of metal (he did not know this was a symptom of pregnancy), tbh I can't taste metal but there must be something there if he can surely?

It can't be symptoms so soon can it? I am sure my body is playing tricks on me. What do you reckon could I have symptoms so soon :think:

whoohoo a 2ww symptom spotting thread! lets' keep it going!!! :dance: please :pray: :pray: :D

I dont think it's too early, have a read of the 2 week wait site, many get symptoms 1dpo!

Really :think: what website is that please?

Thanks

update, my boobs are sore now. I am sure my brain is playing tricks on me.

Lorna it sounds promising. :pray: it's a BFP for you.

Fingers are crossed, can't cross my legs as I OV yesterday :rotfl:

Thank you :)

I am :pray: that I am not imagining things but you never know.

Still feel a lot of nausea so if I am not pg then maybe I am just coming down with something

I had symptoms 2DPO with DD, and just "knew". This time I felt the same, but did'nt trust my own feelings because I had, had symptoms and got BFNs a couple of months earlier.
Good luck :rotfl: and I :pray: the Preseed has done the trick and its a BFP for you this month.

Thanks LittleLambe.

I will certainly advocate preseed if it worked first time for me.

We'll see, the next 10 days are gonna be a nightmare, I just know I am going to drive ,myself up the wall symptom spotting :doh:

Just put in google -2 week wait- and you'll find it :hug: not sure i'm allowed to put a link here.

OK thanks...

Heads off for a good google :D

OK, I am driving myself stir crazy over this :x

But, now my boobs are all veiny, tbh they look :puke: and they are really heavy and sore, I have never had all of this before in the 2ww.

I need some distraction therapy!!

According to ff I am 3dpo so I can join you in the obsessing :cheer: i've earache, sore throat and runny nose yay! :lol:

If you havnt had veiny boobs before then I think this is a very positive sign!! :dance: :pray:

Hi can I join the symptom spotting too :lol: I am driving myself crazy today am 6 dpo and feel really weird. I am constipated (sorry tmi!) but I eat loads of fruit so don't know why this is? Also, oh says my nipples have got bigger and I have a weird feeling in my lower abdomen, bit like af is coming but not, if you catch my drift... Hoping this month will be good for me :pray: only 3rd cycle ttc but you know how it is! Also, forgot to add getting headaches too and don't think I am imagining it (that's what I keep telling myself anyway :rotfl: )

Cheers ladies xxx

Of course you can shezza we can all go crazy together :D

Good luck, I hope the symptoms turn into a BFP for you.

Hollyhobby, I found that website, thank you, a sore throat is a symptom hun :)

Lets hope we get loads of BFP's in October :cheer:

My bbs are killing me today! :cheer:

I'm a bit scared to symptom spot this month as i was convinced last month but i think the progesteron cream can account for alot of 'pregnancy' symptoms, so i wont be sure if mine are real or not.

Thanks Lorna! :hug: Good luck for you too. Just went to that website that hollyhobby showed us, it is very informative. If you're anything like me you feel like you are going crazy with all this symptom spotting, think I will be driving OH mad with it so find it easier to rant on here. :)

shezza30 said:
think I will be driving OH mad with it so find it easier to rant on here. :)

My OH is worse than me, he keeps saying 'when are you gonna test?'

I just know though if I test early i'll get a BFN and will then be all upset :doh:

No new symptoms now, in fact I am starting to think I may just be ill rather than pg as I am brewing a cold :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back