2nd Trimester Bumpy Pics!

Hi everyone

Great bump pics, I find it fascinating looking at the way our bodies are developing our bumps!

I took one today as I'm off to the 3rd trimester board tomorrow but my card reader isn't working so I can't post it.

Lucy
26 + 6

Gorgeous pic the bumps are all so different its facinating, mine is a typical girl bump all spread about instead of the nice neat boy bumps!

Mine is really sprouting out now so i will post again very soon!

Hello Everyone!!

I used to come on here loads when I was trying for a baby, and now nearly 20 weeks pregnant!!!!Its gone soooo fast!!This is my bump at 19 weeks 5 days, but it's so small!!Does it suddenly grow? I love all your bumps!I have bump envy!lol!
xx

Jennybump20weeks.jpg

Hi Jenny

I was your size at 20 weeks too, but by 24 it had really started sprouting, and now I'm 30 weeks I'm HUGE lol!!

How are you getting on?

Im great thanku!!Hope u are too hun. U must be getting excited now!!Ive not been on here for ages, but its nice to see that others are still on here.

20 weeks seems so far away, but ive got uni work to keep me occupied, though im pretty drained now.

Have u got everything sorted for baby?
xx

Everything's sorted, except my brain lol!! I've done all the practical stuff like buying clothes, toys and decorating the nursery etc, but my mind is all over the place, I'm excited, but also feel like it's crept up on me and I don't want it to be over too soon

Have you had your scan yet?

I wouldn't be able to think how excited I would be at your stage, im too excited now!Lol!
Im having the 20 week scan next wednesday, so I will post it up for everyone!!
Can I just say, I can't believe the whole dani thing!As i said i havent been on here for ages, and read the posts today!!I used to chat to her via hotmail, and she even promised me some baby clothes next year!I feel used too. Oh well shes a loser, we have real babies growing inside of us!!
xx

Yeah let's not waste our time thinking about her, that's what she wants. Can't wait to see your scan pics, are you going to find out the sex?

No we have decided to leave it as a surprise, but im rubbish with surprises and dont think I can leave it til April!I have a feeling its going to be a girl though....

What do they look at in the 20 week scan? My mum said it's more indepth.Do you know whether yours is a boy or a girl?
xx

Hi the 20 wk scan is amazing, you can see everything.....so detailed, fingers, toes the lot. I saw my little boys errr.... bits! And I saw him yawning...............its definately the thing that makes you connect and it makes it really hit home that you have a tiny little life growing inside you.
Its also the point where they check for alot of things, abnormalities of various kinds, so its a huge milestone!
Ive just been told I may be getting another scan at 32 weeks if my bump carries on growing at the pace it is!

Thankyou fayebalina!! Ive only got a couple of days left to wait until wednesday!Its also exciting because it may be the last time I see the little baby before I actually meet it!!
xx

OK im getting bigger! The midwife thinks slightly too big, which does nothing for my changing body panic.......let me know what you all think.....and this post is really slowing down.....where are all ur bumps????????
Here is my bump at 25 weeks
25weekbump1.jpg

hehe fayebalina

u got a right cute bump there, i too thought that i was bigger then normal, everyone keeps telling me i'm so big, considering that this is my first baby, but i had my 22 week scan few days ago and doc didn't mention anything bout baby being bigger then normal, so i'm guessing its just the way my pregnancy is going hehe, at least its all bump and finally i've got a decent pair of boobs for the first time in my life haha :D
heres my 22 week bump

DSCF0004.jpg

although it seems much bigger in real life :D
xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member