2nd Trimester Bumpy Pics!

Everyone looks great, I too will have to get my camera out and show off my bump :D

Here is my 24 week bump.

I'm quite pleased with the pic, apart from my frizzy hair! I thought pregnancy hair was supposed to be amazing!

SarahBump24weeks.jpg

Awww your pic is great sarah :D

here's some pics of my 24+6 bump (taken today) - check out my moon tan :lol: I'm whiter than white thing on planet white!

Bump8-25wks-10.jpg

Bump10-25wks-10.jpg

Oh dear - you really can see the stretchmark I was trying to ignore near my belly button - feint, but definately there. Belly bars have gone now too - I'm too much out front already to keep them in - started to get tight!

u all got lovely bumps cant wait till mine turns from bloat to a bump lol
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hiya girls

am having a few probs here, am trying to get my ticker to work on this site, and also i wanna put a pic of my bump on here to, have been trying for the last half hour, still can't figure it out, even though i've tried reading up on how to do it

help please :)
xxxxxxxxx

hi there,

with your ticket, you need to copy and paste the BB code, not the http://.

to upload a pic, go to www.photobucket.com and sign up with them for free, then it will explain how to get a pic on here

xx

Here are my last two bump pics,
This was at 19 weeks
19weekbump1.jpg

and this is at 21 weeks
21weekbump1.jpg

As u can c getting bigger every 2 weeks.....im gonna b huge!

yey it worked finally lol
now gotta get the foto to work! don't worry girls, will manage it one day :D

ahh finally worked :D
anyway this is me and my bump!, am soo proud of it, especially since the little guy in there has started to beat me up over the few days, have to say i'm not complaining!, am soooo enjoying it!!
xxxxxxxxxxxx

glad you got your ticker sorted, nice pic of your bump :)

Your bump is lovely Annarella! So cute!

Glad to hear you are loving the kicks! I still love mine and I'm not fed up with them yet! Its lovely to get a daily reminder that our litle babies are OK.

thanx girls, am soo proud of my bump (oops have i already said that :D )

so true!!
I was getting to the point where my paranoia of the baby having probs was getting the better of me etc, then he started kicking!, which quickly relaxed me, and i'm sure i'll make it to my 22 week scan alittle easier now.
The only thing that gives me a niggling worry now is the fact that all the kicks are really low down, everyones said that that its just the position he's in, but is it possible that he likes it so much that hes been like that for days (at least since last thursday when i first felt kicks)?? i mean he must have his back facing upwards and his legs and arms kindof facing downwards towards my bits :), coz kicks are only just above my pubic area, mmmm??

anyway probably nothing to worry bout :D
xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back