2nd Trimester Bumpy Pics!

lea m said:
OOoh I can post a pic now haha well its still only small but I have a bump now!! wooo hoooo

This is me at 20+4
204001.jpg

Nice bump Lea and nice jarmies :cheer: I've got those ones too lol.

I keep forgetting to put my bump pic on here. Promise i will do it soon.

xxx

babydust said:
great bumps girls
baby and i you are really filling that bump now :D my bump seems to go down when i go on my back :(
oh and great tan :D

Thankyou darling, im having my scan in 18 days sooo exited im counting down the days :cheer:
i tanned my bump the whole holliday made me feel so good esp when people asked how far along i was :wink: i found that my bump dissapeared when i layed on my back but this week i seem to have had a big growing spurt :dance:

This one was taken yesterday or the day before, cant remember now with my preggo brain lol.
My belly looks really blotchy and gross, especially where my peircing used to be :oops:

tmpphpBl68Pl.jpg

glittergirl said:
Nice bump Lea and nice jarmies :cheer: I've got those ones too lol.

I keep forgetting to put my bump pic on here. Promise i will do it soon.

xxx
Thankyou!! I love them jammies lol! I will be getting more when they have my size in lol! Bargain too!
Hurry with that bump pic PLEEAAAASSSEEEE :D:D:D

Wow Keeley!! Great bump!

Fab bumps I took first pic of mine last week at 12wks and seem to look like i eaten a small ball already haha
Will attemp to post pics :think:

charlotte_ said:
193weeks.jpg

19+3

211weeks.jpg

21+1

i think my bump looks dead saggy, haha.

i dont think it looks saggy babe!! gorgeous lil bump.. up until about 3/4weeks ago, mine was low down too xx

my bumps going different.. more into a shape rather than around.. oh i duno.. what you think..
Cant see belli button, wierd pic lol..
24weeks3days.jpg

24weeks3days1.jpg

thanks charlotte! i'll wait a few weeks & see if he shifts up a bit then, lol.

hey gemmy congrats on going into tri 3! YOUR HAVING A GIRL for sure :wink:

Thanks Baby&i thats very interesting about you being so sure its a girl as most people say they think its a boy!! We didn't find out the sex but I would love to know - have even asked my husband if we should go and have a 4d scan and find out but not tell anyone - I am sooooo impatient, but I guess I will find out soon enough :)

LOL i had a really strong feeling it was a girl, no idea why i carried like that with my daughter too :D il be waiting for you to pop now hehe :lol:

heres my progression i thought i would share xxx

n503690211_3098267_2673.jpg
n503690211_3682024_4029.jpg

n503690211_3682209_2053.jpg
n503690211_3682211_3182.jpg

i was just looking at my tum pics and was really confused for a min... my tattoo is on my right side and all my pics are taken the same direction i was like where the hell did my tattoo go :eek: then i thought for a second... the last three all taken in the mirror so they are the other side :lol: :rotfl:

1more day until i move to 3rd tri :shock: so thought i would post my last 2nd tri pic!!!

today at 26+6 - tbh i think im quite small for how far i am! what do you girls think?! :think:

23072008080.jpg

Leanne dont worry about stretch marks hun!! :hug: They arent that big a deal in the long run! I worried about them too when I had Joseph but Joe doesnt even notice them and tbh neither do I (well when Im not pregnant haha) :hug: :hug: :hug:
And you bump is lovely!! :D

Lol Jess, PREGGO BRAIN!!!! :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back