• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2nd Trimester Bumpy Pics!

Ok so my mid-week piccy, as my 25 week lots was late :$
But here as you can see im not wearing alot of clothing, but you can actually see my bump properly(not anything you dont wanna see!) And the terrible stretch marks my little boy has given me! :wall2:
I had none before so I deffo know ive grown!

Sideview with horrid stretchamrks :'(
Photo063-1.jpg

Front view & Sorry about the horrid stretch marks on my boobies :shock:
Photo065-1.jpg

lovely bump!! I tried to upload a pic of my bump but it always says my images are too big!! :( xx

lovely bump!! dont worry about the stretchies, they do fade!! i'm covered in them, from puberty on my legs and boobs and hips, and from my babies on my arms, backs of my knees and all my belly!!

Oooh I feel better now :)
Was really getting depressed about the stretch marks, just noticed ive got two identical ones on the front of my tummy Lol Odd.
Thank you girls, youve made me feel alot better about the stretch marks :)
DF always says they dont bother him and he loves them because its a sign of our child :) He can be so sweet sometimes.

stretchies are just one of them things hunny. Only lucky buggers don't get them. My belly looks like a map of great britain after having my babies. OH thinks its a mark of fertility :rofl: xx

all these bumps are making me broody!

Lovely bumps everyone, it feels like years ago that i had a proper baby bump....:(

here i am, coming up seventeen weeks!

Picture1.jpg

ETA:
is it me or have i ballooned a bit?
bare in mind the first photo i am leaning forward

Picture6-2.jpg

Last edited:
Here's my bump picture not much there i know haha! I the bottom one is my before i was pregnant one. I look awful on it i never realised how small i was. Anyway i want my bump :( haha x

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 23
  • P1000146.jpg
    P1000146.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:
I don't look like that any day :rofl: Lovely little bump hun :hug:

This was the last picture i took at 13 weeks 3 days...i look absolutely massive lol

Attachments

• Image1010.jpg
    Image1010.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members