2nd tri chat!!

Kimbo

Reaction score
im copying G3M's post from tri 1, and think we should have a chat thread!!

sooo whats everyone doing, where they from, age etc

im kimboooo, im 19 and from blackburn..

im a college bum and ive been there a year, as well as my part time job which i go to 3 nights a week.. been there a year now too.

talk peopleeeeeeeeee :wave:

... and oh yeah... im being a lazy moo tonight... and im starving but im too tired to get up now lol

"MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM!!!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm Morag, (My mum called me Anne-Morag, but I HATE the name Anne and all my pals call me Morag) Originally from London, but now I haunt the south coast of Spain. I'm 27...no I'm not I lie... I'm 28 now.. :shock: :rotfl:. I live with a small blonde creature that eats all my food, makes a mess, constantly sings ABBA songs and spends all my money. A tall curly haired blonde creature, that in habits the office, killing monsters, getting PK'd and taking class quests, and two ginger haired bar stewards who like knocking the aircon buckets over and are currently making an Olympic sport out of breaking plates on the side in the kitchen.

I'm not working (Long long story) but I would be if it wasn't for a Long long story.. So I'm sitting at home getting really bored....Worrying how I am going to pay my bills and getting myself all worked up because we went baby shopping today... and every thing is SO EXPENSIVE:...So we have decided that the baby is going to sleep in a draw.

is that alright Kimbo... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I'm emma 28, married for 4yrs, one son 3, from hexham, northumberland and work in a catholic care home run by the sisters of mercy (lol) They've put me off now though till after the lo's born. They think i'm at high risk..i've tried telling them I'm not carrying the baby jesus but hey ho, I'm still paid!

Mostly bored now tho, esp since Jonah's back at school!

I did start one hun but it ended up only me talking in it :oops: :x

Im Jo & im 22 and pregnant with a lil princess. Ive been with my OH 5 years and we're due to get married on 6th October 07 (omg only 4 weeks to go!).

Im a qualified Graphic & Web Designer with my own business, I love to design its always been my passion!

im lisa :) lol.. one of the many here..
im 23, been married since march (the 17th) to the man of my dreams..(heres a bucket :puke: ) we have a 4 year old daughter charlotte.. who wants a little sister.. but doesnt mind a brother now as her cousins just had a baby brother..
just passed counselling diploma, (supposed to be going bk to uni.. but gonna wait a year or two.. they arnt babys for long are they) so now im officially a house wife.. (im not ver good at this job lol)
do u wanna know my bra size now? lol..

im copying G3M's post from tri 1, and think we should have a chat thread!!

sooo whats everyone doing, where they from, age etc

im kimboooo, im 19 and from blackburn..

im a college bum and ive been there a year, as well as my part time job which i go to 3 nights a week.. been there a year now too.

talk peopleeeeeeeeee :wave:

... and oh yeah... im being a lazy moo tonight... and im starving but im too tired to get up now lol

"MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM!!!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm Morag, (My mum called me Anne-Morag, but I HATE the name Anne and all my pals call me Morag) Originally from London, but now I haunt the south coast of Spain. I'm 27...no I'm not I lie... I'm 28 now.. :shock: :rotfl:. I live with a small blonde creature that eats all my food, makes a mess, constantly sings ABBA songs and spends all my money. A tall curly haired blonde creature, that in habits the office, killing monsters, getting PK'd and taking class quests, and two ginger haired bar stewards who like knocking the aircon buckets over and are currently making an Olympic sport out of breaking plates on the side in the kitchen.

I'm not working (Long long story) but I would be if it wasn't for a Long long story.. So I'm sitting at home getting really bored....Worrying how I am going to pay my bills and getting myself all worked up because we went baby shopping today... and every thing is SO EXPENSIVE:...So we have decided that the baby is going to sleep in a draw.

is that alright Kimbo... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I'm emma 28, married for 4yrs, one son 3, from hexham, northumberland and work in a catholic care home run by the sisters of mercy (lol) They've put me off now though till after the lo's born. They think i'm at high risk..i've tried telling them I'm not carrying the baby jesus but hey ho, I'm still paid!

Mostly bored now tho, esp since Jonah's back at school!

I did start one hun but it ended up only me talking in it :oops: :x

Im Jo & im 22 and pregnant with a lil princess. Ive been with my OH 5 years and we're due to get married on 6th October 07 (omg only 4 weeks to go!).

Im a qualified Graphic & Web Designer with my own business, I love to design its always been my passion!

im lisa :) lol.. one of the many here..
im 23, been married since march (the 17th) to the man of my dreams..(heres a bucket :puke: ) we have a 4 year old daughter charlotte.. who wants a little sister.. but doesnt mind a brother now as her cousins just had a baby brother..
just passed counselling diploma, (supposed to be going bk to uni.. but gonna wait a year or two.. they arnt babys for long are they) so now im officially a house wife.. (im not ver good at this job lol)
do u wanna know my bra size now? lol..

My Dh is washing the dishes :shock: Must be after something :think:

I'd better start the beginnings of a headache now.........

:rotfl:

emma28 said:
My Dh is washing the dishes :shock: Must be after something :think:

:rotfl:

:rotfl: god, ive used that excuse loads :lol:

Kimbo said:
emma28 wrote:
My Dh is washing the dishes Must be after something

god, ive used that excuse loads

Is it only me that o/h is the one thats always got a headache? :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back