2months constipation..?

Jayceesmumma

Reaction score
Lily is 2 months old what can I give her for constipation? She screams every night before bed and is unsettled in the day these past couple of days.. She hasn't had a bm for a week...

Oh bless her !! Have u tried giving her some cooled boiled water ? Thats the first thing Gp will suggest not sure if they can prescribe anything yet though ! Hope she passing something soon ! Xxx

Brown sugar in cooled boiled water, mum said thesis what she used to give me because I used to go weeks with out pooping

Yeah I used to do that for Jaycee but didn't know if she was too young still.. At my mums so I asked her and she said its fine.. She took an ounce and has farted alot but no poos yet :( tried rubbing her tummy and wiggling her legs but nothing yet.. Going out tonight for the first time don't want to be worrying she's in pain or pooping in her sleep.. Mil baby sitting and she hasn't even changed her bum before :shock:

My poor baby been screaming for an hr randomly!! Tried some pure water but she didn't want it.. Gave her dummy back and rubbing her tummy.. She's asleep on me now.. I don't want to go out and leave her :( she's been fine thru the night though still.... Not even stirring! Might it be teething??? She's been chewing her hands and bonjela calmed her earlier for a short while... I don't know what to do :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back