Whats wrong with her?

Snuggle

Reaction score
Maddison wont settle with her Daddy anymore :? He has always put her to bed at night but we separated for a couple of weeks recently and it was me putting her to bed. She let him put her down for a couple of nights when he came back but now she just screams and screams until I take over :? She is happy enough to be fed by him during the day though but at night time she just seems to want me. Why do you think this is?

Babies go through phases of being clingy to one parent or other. Alex is very mama-clingy at the moment too. In a few weeks time, it may very well become dad-clingyness.

Babies go thru phases like this, atm Ani prefers her dad or the sitter... :cry: she still likes to be with me, but often wants her dad... when she was younger she only really enjoyed being with me...just enjoy the time Madison wants you :lol:

Lisa

Lola's doing the same thing atm and it really upsets OH sometimes :(

Amber is all me too at the moment, i think because i have done most things for her since she has been born....OH never puts her to bed its always me so idont know whether she would go down for him or not. But sometimes she wont take a bottle off him but will off me.

I wouldnt worry to much hun, she will pick and choose who she wants to suck up to all her life to get her own way!! Or thats what i did when i was younger if mum didnt/wouldnt i would go to daddy!! hhaha xx

Thanks girls :D

Hubby is upstairs with her now giving her feed and she is quiet at mo so fingers crossed she is going to go down without a fuss :pray: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back