constipation

steffy

Reaction score
Hi girls. Abi has been screamin the house down since 5 this morning. She hasn't had a dirty nappy for 2 days. Anything I can do to help nature along? I'm sure this is why she is so unsettled as she is realli pulling her legs up into her tummy x

mw suggested to me cooled boiled water i make a fresh bottle everyday and give Keira a tiny little bit every soo often x

Sounds like trapped wind hun if she is pulling her legs up to her chest

Are you breast feeding?

Have a look on you tube for colic massage - this really helps harry with his wind. MAy also be worth getting some infacol if its a persistent problem as this can help with the wind.

Newborn babies don't always poo every day - they can go up to a week, but as long as sh'es producing plenty of wet nappies a day she won't be constipated.

Its hard to know they're unsettled but try the tummy massage xx

I am expressing some milk and then topping up with forumla. My milk hasn't realli produced - I only get about 2 feeds off a day - mw thought this way due to my big blood loss. Have been on the infacol and anti - colic botttles for a few days as she just couldn't bring up her wind so health visitor suggested these.
I've given her a bit of water, so shall see what this does. Thanks girls xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back