Unsettled more than usual -weaning?

Sarah13

Reaction score
Has anyone found their baby to be more unsettled when they started weaning? Kynon has never slept much but he normally goes down fine but he's been really unsettled this week going to bed and during the night. Normally i feed him to sleep then that's him for 2 hours or so without any moaning but this week he's got all clingy esp at bedtime and waking every 40 mins or so. I've been wondering if his tummy is a bit sore as he farts quite a bit and hasn't been doing so many dirty nappys. He doesn't appear to teething either. Or do they go through an unsettled period at 6-7 months? He's fine if i sit cuddling him which obviously i can't do all night! Hate to think i might be upsetting his tummy, should i maybe feed him earlier go the day? We eat about 6ish and he goes to sleep about 8ish.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

We've just been through this, N was great at going to bed then we have literally had 2 weeks of nightmare bedtimes, then about 3 days ago I noticed a lump on his gum then today we have a tooth peeking through, so I am putting it down to a 6/7 month growth spurt combined with teething!!! I am sure that the weaning thing is just a coincidence?

Dont get me started on farting, he is like a little trumpet!!!!

If you think it might be the food, try cutting down to maybe 2 or 3 foods for 3 days see if he is ok then you know they are fine, then add another couple of foods for 3 days and so on until you build up a variety of food you know he is fine with or potentially find the one unsettling his tummy?

Yes hun! We had exactly that problem. For a couple of weeks Jax would wake about 6-8 times during the first your of being in bed. It stopped at the end of last week though and has been fine since. I wondered if he was getting tummy ache due to the food?

Mummy to two beautiful boys; Lennon born 5th March 2006 and Jax born 24th October 2011 :) <3

Thanks. Could be anything I suppose, guess they can't really tell you! He still has no signs of any teeth so maybe one will appear soon. I might take the food easy in case it that.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back