22 week scan update

Tina & Gabs

Reaction score
Hey Ladies

Well I had my scan yesterday and everything is just fine & dandy!

Baby was lying downwards (like a skydiver lol) and it was awkward for them to do the measurements but they moved baby over eventually.

We were so unsure about finding out the sex, we have been umming and ahhing for ages and decided to ask them to write it down and put it in an envelope. We didn't want to miss the opportunity to find out.

So the envelope is sitting at home..... still unopened!

How long do you think we will last without opening it? Place your bets now :think:

i give it till next saturday and u will have opend it, do u have any ideas what you may be having? dont forget when they tell you the sex its never 100% so just prepare not to be disapointed if they get it wrong.

Good luck and take care

Jean
xxx

aah tina, i wouldnt have even waited a day-

open it!!!!!!!!!!

i reckon its a boy.

xx

Glad the scan went well, I can't believe you haven't opened the envelope!

Glad scan went well........don't know how you havent opened it yet though-just open it!!!!!!!!!

Amy xx

Well ladies I still have the unopened envelope at home. :lol:

I am doing well and don't have a desire to open it........ yet!

TinaOct said:
Hey Ladies

Well I had my scan yesterday and everything is just fine & dandy!

Baby was lying downwards (like a skydiver lol) and it was awkward for them to do the measurements but they moved baby over eventually.

We were so unsure about finding out the sex, we have been umming and ahhing for ages and decided to ask them to write it down and put it in an envelope. We didn't want to miss the opportunity to find out.

So the envelope is sitting at home..... still unopened!

How long do you think we will last without opening it? Place your bets now :think:

the woman doing my scan wouldn't do that the miserable old cow :cry:

Oh i think, actually i know that as soon as my bum had hit the seat in the car the envelope would be tore open!!!

budge said:

Unbelievable! They make there own rules up I am sure.

Am i driving you all nuts then :D

TinaOct said:
budge said:

Unbelievable! They make there own rules up I am sure.

Am i driving you all nuts then :D

im sure they do you know.

no its not driving me nuts. Its your own excitement really isn't it. :dance: Ifi had my babies sex on the sideboard in an envelope i would be going nuts LOL

Im going nuts just thinking about it!! Go on Tina let us in on it!! What you having?????? You wanna know really :lol:

WOW Tina you have more self control than me lol!

Im so glad everything is well with baby!

Tina hasnt your OH been bugging you to open it yet?

i dont know but i think it will be a girl :)
good luck when youdo open it and get the answer your looking for take care and all the best for the rest of your pregnancy

xxxxxx

WHAT A BRILL IDEA! MY HUBBY KNOWS WHAT THE SEX OF OUR BABY IS AND I DON'T BUT HE'S KEEPING IT UNDER HIS HAT AND CONFUSING ME WITH STARNGE CLUES WHICH IS SO MUCH FUN! STILL HAVEN'T A CLUE THOUGH! ONLY OPEN IT IF YOUR SURE YOU WANT TO KNOW, YOU'VE COME THIS FAR NOW WITHOUT KNOWING...CAN YOU WAIT? OR DO YOU WANT TO START BUYING THINGS? LET US KNOW WHAT YOU DO!

At the moment neither of us has the desire to open it.
I was sure I was having a girl but now I just don't know. I am quite looking forward to a suprise now.

With regard to buying things; we have decided on the nursery; which is quite neutral anyway (So wouldn't matter if baby is a boy or a girl).

Only about 17 weeks to go ladies and then I wil let you know :D

Take care all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back