22 Week Scan!!!!

jennyr1985

Reaction score
We went back yesterday and baby was in the perfect position for it!!!It behaved for once. So I'll post this clear scan picture!Ive labelled it so you know whats what.

Bean22weeksscan.jpg

love jenny
xx

Brilliant picture Jenny!! how are you feeling at the moment? :D

I am very tired at the moment, think i need to ask the midwife to test my iron count. But apart from that im fine thanks!Im enjoying feeling the baby kick and move about, and other people have felt it now, its a little wriggle bottom!lol!

How are you hun?
xx

I have to take iron tablets although I don't even feel tired :?:

I am in quite a lot of pain with my ribs, I have a foot jammed under my right rib it's really sore.

Apart from that I'm great, only 6 weeks to go!!

Bet it gets uncomfortable when the baby gets stronger!sounds like it!!!
6 weeks???Thats so soon!do you reckon your baby will be early, late, or on time?
xx

Well I have always thought that she would come early, and my GP reckons she's big for how many weeks I am, so who knows!! I'd rather go full term though, a baby at Christmas or new year might be a bit much!

aww lovely scan pic cant wait till 3rd jan for my next scan :D
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Scans are the best!!!We saw its face looking at us from the screen, and it became reality that my little bean was definately a baby. I cant wait to meet him/her!

Kim- A xmas baby is hard work, but would be lovely!!My mum had my little sis on boxing day, so she was in labour on xmas day!!!She still managed to cook us xmas dinner bless her. Im really excited for you :D :D

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back