scan went great

mumofmany

Reaction score
my sister realy enjoyed it, they did take half an hour on the heart though we started to panic but it was just baby being naughty she said not keeping still, she wrote down the sex and put it in an envelope, hubby has come home now and we opened the envelope and its a boy, we are so happy we were both convinced it was a girl so i am so glad i found out now because we would have been shocked when he was born. just got to tell the kids now when they get in from school not loking forward to that they all want a girl. my youngest will be 16 months old when baby is born and i just think 2 boys close together is great

congratulations :) my dd's are hoping for a girl too ive told them it might be a boy lol

Awww congrats Hun! Great news!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

glad all is well x

Congratulations hun!
XxX

my youngest daughter who is 5 sobbed er heart ot at school she askd a soon as she came out, al the mums were nearly crying for her, i told he she will always be my littlest girl and that makes her so special, she was ok in the end. the other kids were all made up.

Awww bless her, but she will always be your baby girl so that should make her happy! Congrats on your good news :)

glad your heart scan went well I had one too, my tummy felt well sore after :S the guy pressed down so hard for so long lol x

congrats on the little boy at of us are having boys this year ( well next ) lol x

Congratulations and glad it went well - hope your youngest daughter is getting used to the idea now! Does seem as though there are lots of blue bumps around! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back