:(

jayx2

Reaction score
Feel really bad for my SIL she just found out she was pregnant over a week ago and over this weekend she started to bleed and had a confirmed miscarriage yesterday at 5 weeks gone I can really only imagine how she's feeling my heart goes out to her shes only 18 and even though she only found out she's still takin it pretty hard and lastnite threw a strop because we went out to comfort her she pushed us away said we have no respect for her just having a miscarriage I can only assume she meant because im pregnant and was there but I just hope she eventually comes round in her own time and wants to talk and hope she doesn't resent me or my baby .....

aw the poor thing :(
Dont take it to heart hun... her head will be all over the place at the moment with 101 emotions running thru her. She wont resent you or ur baby at all. She just needs time xxx

Awww hun I know how you feel, 2 of my close friends have miscarried over the past few weeks, one of which has been TTC for 3 years, I felt so bad but at the same time it made me realize how lucky we are. I knew when I texted & called they didn't feel right talking to me about it, and I kinda understood why. So instead I sent them both a thinking of you card. The pain will ease for her and she will not resent you or your LO. Just give her time, I know its hard x x x

Ah hun how awful. I'm sure she's just very upset atm and needs a bit of time.xx

Aww the poor thing im sure she doesnt mean it personally im sure she will be ok in time, either way your baby will be her nephew/ niece so she will love it unconditionally XXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back