My Friend

Vicki83

Reaction score
Just found out she was pregnant at the weekend and have just had a text saying she has been at hospital all morning and she's lost the baby.

I'm gonna feel so bad when i see her as i know my baby is all well and healthy :cry:

aaaaaaawwww ...

things like these show us how blesses we are... :cry:

is this her first baby'?

aww :( what a shame, dont feel bad huni its not you're fault. I know what you mean though it will be hard. Just try to make her smile abit and talk about other things...if she asks about your pg answer but dont talk about it otherwise :)

Yeah it was hre first baby, was a shock to her but she was happy as she's always wanted one and up until now didn't think she could have them.

I know it's not my fault, but i still feel guilty.

Just had another text she was only 3 - 4 weeks but still :cry:

aawwwww...

tell here it will happen again soon... give her a bif fat cuddle :hug:

oh no! :(
there was 2 weeks between me and my friend and i was scared incase this happened to one of us because then the other person would feel bad. I hope your friend is ok. Hopefully, although it might be hard, she will be happy that your baby is ok and you dont have to go through it too.

So sorry to hear about your friends news....dont feel guilty, it wasnt your fault and you being pregnant happened a long time before this happened.

I really feel for the girl, just be there for her and let her know how much you care. :hug:

i think she will be ok with you.

sure rach wont mind me saying...

but harley and little jamie were due around the same week. we both gave birth the same day (5weeks early). Jamie was born sleeping. then at the meet i was worried about Harley incase it was to much for rach, but she was great she baby sat him all day for me. she coped really well. so im sure your mate will just be happy for you

Thanks girls, suppose all i can do is be a good friend to her and be there for her :hug:

:hug: totaly agree with what everyone else is saying hun, im sure there will be no hard feelings :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back