21 weeks tomorrow...

FallingStar

Reaction score
Am I actually going to have a baby this time? It's beginning to feel like it :D

20week scan all good, no cause for concern at all. Little dude wriggling about like a little fish in there.. anything up to 50 kicks a day.. is this normal lol?

And I'm on Team Blue... yay for boys! xxx

Congratulations on getting to your 20 week scan & so pleased all is well for you. I was wondering where you'd been as I'd not seen any posts from you in a while. They put my due date to 14th June instead of 13th now, so we're due on the same date. I'm on team yellow, but I'm sure we're having a girl this time!

Really pleased for you hun.

Sunnyb xxx

Awww congratulations hun! I was wondering where you got to! Nice to see you back again

I hope you are well! xxx

Congrats on Team Blue.

Up to 50 kicks a day!! Wow...what a little mover. x

congratulations my dear :):) xx

And yeeeeeehaaa for team blue. :)

Last edited:
Thanks ladies :) Just starting to be brave enough to look at prams and think about what I need to get and where it's all going to go!
Probably won't start shopping just yet, HUbby and I have pretty much decided to wait until 28 weeks before we start stocking up.. but so far so good :D
Feeling a bit down today.. didn't sleep well and am all hormonal still, lol.. but Little Dude is wriggling about like a mad thing as usual so all's well where it matters :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back