kicks and wriggling

Kimbo

Reaction score
for the last day or so, i haven't had any hard kicks like i have been doing... just feel her wriggling all the time rather than hard kicks.
is this because she's getting bigger or does that not happen for a while??

Could be that she has changed position and is kicking towards the back or as you said, she is getting bigger.

Yep was just gunna say Kim that I was the same around your stage, as long as you are feeling her moving/squirming regular then I wouldnt worry. It depends on their position as to how u feel the kicks and also they do alot of sleeping when they are having a growth spurt :)

I thought the kicking was bad enough, but this one seems to do more damage squirming that it did with the kicking, so I have my breath taken away quite a lot during the day. At least I know there's life in there though, so that's something.

As long as you are feeling some movement then everything is ok. I agree that it's probably the position she is in at the moment.

Enjoy the peace cause if your lo is anything like mine you'll long for them to give the kicking and punching a rest for a little while. I've found that the kicks have become more agressive and are constant just now. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back