20week scan **UPDATE ** pic's and its a GIRLLLL

nadine

Reaction score
aww not been on for a while just thought i would pop on a let you all know ive got my 20 week tomoz,

to be honest ive not even thought about it and its come round sooooooooooooo fast!

im still saying we will not find out what we are having but OH has other ideas i think hahahaa we will see, i shall let you all know tomoz if i crumble and upp a piccy fingers crossed all is welll x x xx x starting to get excited :dance::dance:

Last edited:
I was wondering where you had got too! Glad you are well hun.

Hope tomorrow goes well and little one gives you some lovely clear pics.

Lets see if you can stay strong! I know if I had the option at my 20 week scan I would not have been able to I want to know soooooo bad! lol xxx

Good luck baby-girl! Hope you enjoy it and baby behaves for you! Xxx

Enjoy every second hun, can't wait for pics!

Sunnyb xxx

:) Enjoy your scan, it's amazing! Wish i could have another one!

aww good luck and enjoy ! mine's next week,can't waiiiiit ! :lol:

ello guys well what a performance hahaha

got to the scant at 11.15 and they were running 45 minutes behind, (i felt sorry for the girls there on there 12w scans with full bladders)

had a lovely lovely lady doing the scan better then 12 week scan,

anyway OH was dying to find out, me on the other hand didnt lol, baby was playing up so i thought i would get my wish haha but then the lady told me to go for a walk to wake bub up and get them in a better shot to make last few checks on heart etc low and behold moved in to a better place and lady blurted out we was having a GIRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

I REALLY WASNT TO FUSSED GIRL OR BOY ........BUT IM MADE UP, IVE GOT A LITTLE BOY WHOS 2 AN NOW A LIL GIRL ON THE WAY SO THATS ME DONE ONE OF EACH OH ON THE OTHER HAND HAS GOT ONE BOY AND THIS WILL BE HIS 3RD GIRL LOL

one thing that did come up was i have a low lying placenta............they think it may have attatched its self to my scar tissue from my first section, i have to go bk in may for another scan to see if it has moved up, if it dosent then i will have to have another section if it dose i can have my vbac

aww not been on for a while just thought i would pop on a let you all know ive got my 20 week tomoz,

to be honest ive not even thought about it and its come round sooooooooooooo fast!

im still saying we will not find out what we are having but OH has other ideas i think hahahaa we will see, i shall let you all know tomoz if i crumble and upp a piccy fingers crossed all is welll x x xx x starting to get excited :dance::dance:

was going to text you today as i have mine tomorrow too! what times yours? im so excited! x

Awwwwwwww congrats :D a little princess!! Really hope at your next scan everythings sorted itself out and you can have your vbac hun.

Have you any names in mind? :)

was going to text you today as i have mine tomorrow too! what times yours? im so excited! x

DOHHH ive had it lol, found out ive got a low lying placenta :( but im having a lil girlllllllllllllllllllllllllll yipppeeee x xx xx:dance:

oooo what times yours hunni bee x

Awwwwwwww congrats :D a little princess!! Really hope at your next scan everythings sorted itself out and you can have your vbac hun.

Have you any names in mind? :)

aww me to, but i suppose it also takes the trying to decided what to do oiut of it, im just going to go with flow if the placenta dont move ill have section but if it dose ill av vbac hehe instead of humming and arring

err im reallly struggling for a girl but i like

saffron yvonne x:lol::dance:

waving hi to every oneeeeeeee.................. haha
168389_10150397409145128_786165127_17187770_7668182_n.jpg
168954_10150397409340128_786165127_17187771_1901800_n.jpg

Last edited:
Saffrons sweet, it's unusual but not so unusual that it sounds daft :) the pics are great, look at her wee fingers awwwww xxx

Last edited:
Congratulations hun! Saffron is a beautiful name!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back