Its a...

Princess_Puddles

Reaction score
:dance: :dance: BOY!! :dance: :dance:

Lil git was kicking me all the way to my scan :) and then decided to fall asleep just before lol but with a few prods and that lil un woke up :D

Am really happy at the moment! :D :D

Thought it was a Boy anyway as when i went to mothercare i always found myslef trotting over to all the blue clothes with no interest in the pink lol :lol:

Hope all is well with everyone, shall post a piccy on here tomorrow as i havent been able to scan it in yet!

Lots of love,
Mica and Blue Bump

xXx

Yay!! Another boy!!!! :clap: :dance: :clap: :dance:

We seem to have had a real run of girls for a while, but now the boys are fighting back!

Congrats hunny.

Thankyou everyone :D

Hopefully we'll have enough boys to a girl soon lol then poor lil boys wont feel over crowded :lol:

xXx

i am hoping to find out next wed so hopfully i will be following with a little boy but if it is a girl i will be really happy too:) 20weeks on mon:) yey

Awww congrats hun - boys are such good fun, and usually mummies boys :D

congratulations honey, little boys are scrummy.
well done, can't wait to see the piccie.
:clap:

Awww thats awesome hun! ((hugs)) I bet hes going to be so adorable!

xx

Well here as promised is my 20.3 week scan from yesterday:

MyBabyBoy20weeks.jpg

Tad blurry as LO was moving :)

Mica and Bump
xXx

Awww wow u can see everything. Times have changed in 2 years since I had my son.

Looking forward to my 20 weeks scan in July :D

Congrats hun thats an awesome picture! So cute!

xx

im having a boy :dance: but i wanted a girl :pray: i am hoping for a girl in the future. my gran has 7 grandchildren and i am the only girl. i have no sisters :cry:

Thanks everyone.

Yeah i kinda wanted a girl but just had that feeling it was a boy, i have 4 sisters and 3 brothers so i hope i have a girl sometime in the future, but as long as my lil man in healthy i wont care what he is!

Twins run in my family and my bf's so we are very lucky to just have one dont think i could handle 2 boys, 2 girls or either lol so am grateful for a boy heard they're more laid back is this true?

congrats hun welcome to the boy club

boys r ment to be better as babies but hell wen they start moving hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back