20week scan tomz

louise280981

Reaction score
really looking forward too it and so excited but also going to be strange not finding out the sex i know it will be worth the surprise in the end but is going to be hard not asking or trying to look

do i need to say i dont wanna know, do then scan down that end? as really dont wanna see anything even tho im so so sure its a boy as i look and feel the same as i did with my son xx

anyone else got there scan soon and staying team yellow? x

ME! Got mine Friday morning and staying team YELLOW! It will be hard though and lately looking at nursery stuff I so want to to know, im a girly girl really and if its a girl i'll be gutted I could have known and done her a pinky bedroom. But hey, I really want to wait and even more so since people have been saying 'ow you'll know what youre having on firday then?' ERM NO I WONT!! I sick of it. I feel so abnormal for not wanting to know!

Im not sure what you have to say hun, other people who ive spoken to who have had scans say the sonographer hasnt liked telling them anyway and they have had to ask/beg. Anyway im just thinking they wont ask me and hoping they wont haha. Good Luck xx

yeah glad im not the only one staying team yellow
like you finding very hard buying stuff as i like abit of colour but just planning to go mad when he/she arrives.
loads of people keep saying to me cant believe your not finding out how can you wait!! well they couldnt find out years ago when we was babies!!!

a friend of mine had hers today and wanted a surprise and he had is legs wide open so all could be seen, hope this doesnt happen with me LEGS CROSSED, LEGS CROSSED LITTLE ONE lol xx

Haha, yeah been wondering how clear it will be to see. I guess more obv if its a boy! But saying that on my last one little one wouldnt keep still, so it might not be that easy. I know honestly the more people that say to me 'Oh arent you finding out? and why?' the more I want to remain team YELLOW! I really want to get nursery sorted before little one arrives so im just going to have to do neutral. Love the 'please look after me' range in mothercare but it has a bit of blue on. Am I just being too picky? Let me know how you get on tomorrow too x

Haha, yeah been wondering how clear it will be to see. I guess more obv if its a boy! But saying that on my last one little one wouldnt keep still, so it might not be that easy. I know honestly the more people that say to me 'Oh arent you finding out? and why?' the more I want to remain team YELLOW! I really want to get nursery sorted before little one arrives so im just going to have to do neutral. Love the 'please look after me' range in mothercare but it has a bit of blue on. Am I just being too picky? Let me know how you get on tomorrow too x

i said it on your other thread that i went to mothercare today well the "please look after me range" is being discontinued so its been reduced i was really tempted to buy it cant remember seeing any blue on it? but she said the new catalogue comes out in a few days so going to hold out and have a look

yeah will let you know how i get on and same too you look forward to seeing a photo xx

hey hun....snap ive got my 20 week scan too tomoro!! so excited...and am staying in the yellow team too!!!!!!!! goodluck...mwah xx

:dance::dance: for the team yellow i reckon its a great team :lol:

all the best for tomz let me know how you get on and photos what times yours? mines 2pm xx

Good luck to you too hun.

Yep def share pics, so excited but nervous again that all will be ok.
Oh are they? I might wait too then see if theres anything else. Its only a little bit of blue. The bear holds like a blue rabbit on some of the things. I love the bear on its own though. Ow decisions decisions, be a good time to get things whilst reduced, but then wont be able to get anything else from the range if I need to!xx

yeah there wasnt much left at my mothercare as i was def going to get the changing mat but they had sold out and the fleece blanket the bear is really cute think it was about 30% if not more off

i just as worried lovely, as last time i heard heartbeat was over 4 weeks ago now and not getting big movements yet but im sure all will be fine xx

Oh I think i'll wait then! Hope they bring something as nice and neutral out minus the blue bit haha.

Aw I know, I hate this worried feeling. Just want to be excited and happy but it doesnt work like that. If its any consolation im a wk further on than you and only feeling the odd fluttery movements on an evening. Nothing much yet. We will feel better when we see the littles ones! xx

yeah i wanna see the heartbeat straight away and then i can relax for the rest of the scan then

thanks i do feel better knowing you not feeling big kicks either its such a worry!! the funny thing is the worrying never stops from once they are born its never ending i suppose we will worry for life about our babies even when they are in there 30s lol xx

Yeah haha we will. Worry now that everything is ok and it wont stop when they are born. My mum still really worries about me now haha x

:dance::dance::dance:mines at 4.30...OH coming straight from work, its the private scan tomorrow, really cant wait...so excited lol...it'l be a relief because havent been feeling kicks, i do feel wiggles here and there when i sit quietly.
looking frward to kicks though...:)

Good luck hun! I would tell the sonographer at the start just to make sure. We are team yellow too.. well done!! :)

yeah i think its best too tell them i dont want to know as the midwife said mosts people find out and if then need to go down that way i would prefer id they tilted the screen away x

Oooooh good luck girls!!! Good on you staying team yellow! x x x Im soooo impatient and just could not have waited! Lol x x it's weird as I was made to feel abnormal for wanting to find out!! x x can't wait to see all the pics guys!!! Love seeing them all x x x

I'm staying team yellow too hun! Good luck tomorrow, let us know when you're back. Infact that goes for all you lovely ladies having scans in the next couple of days... mine's on Tuesday!

Good luck for your scan girls!!! Well done on stayin team yellow!! You got more patience than I have lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back