20week scan **UPDATE ** pic's and its a GIRLLLL

Awww cute pics and welcome to TEAM PINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

X X X X

oh silly me! i didnt read on. but a girl! how lovely is that for you! very happy for you :) now you have one of each. Atleast you get another scan to look forward to :D Mines at 12.20 tomorrow. im so excited ! ive got a feeling the babys going to be a stubborn one and not show us its bits and bobs! but im pretty certain boy still :)

wow amazing pics! that wave is so cute

wow amazing pics! that wave is so cute

the wave it mint hahah i was laffin at that, and yer very happy its a girl, like i said baby wasnt playing ball with us till the end then give in so oh got his way lol,

oooooooooooo cant wait to see what you avin, i think girl to be honest but we will seeeeeee x x x

Congratulations! one of each is lovely! I didnt know that could happen to the placenta after a c-section. Hope mine hasnt done that aswell! xxx

congratulations on ur pink bump....

the name choice is very cute to :) x

Congratulations on being on team pink!!! I can't believe how many Summer baby girls there are going to be. Great pics & think Saffron is a lovely name. I'm so happy for you x

Sunnyb xxx

funny you said Saffron, that was one of the girls names I kept coming back to, i think it is a beautiful name.

funny you said Saffron, that was one of the girls names I kept coming back to, i think it is a beautiful name.

aww ive had load and loads of girls names but none would stick id like it then go of it -

i like neasha to but saffron is the one we are going with at the mo x

Lovely pics too, its amazing how much they grow from the 12 week one to the 20 week one x

Lovely pics too, its amazing how much they grow from the 12 week one to the 20 week one x

ho i know that 8 weeks seem such a short time to create summat so lovely n presious its mad,

aww thanks girl well happpy its a girl x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back