20 week scan - not so good

Thanks everyone

Diane - thank you, it's good to hear some positive news after all of the horror stories I've been reading. That's really helped

Xx

Hope everything goes well tomorrow google is horrible always gives horror stories I think. Sounds like you have some good questions for tomorrow hope you get answers and hope everything goes ok xxx

Hope tomorrow goes well and that your mind gets put to rest, xx

Hope all goes well tomorrow, will be thinking of you xxx

Good luck tomorrow, will check back to see how you've got on xx

Oh hun how stressful for you x

Good luck tomorow, great there seeing you and can hopefully answer your questions , sure there was a lady on here when i was preg with my son two yrs ago and she ended up having baby a tiny bit early but fluid remained ok just lower and bsby was all good just a few weeks prem to be on safe side , they scanned her really often which was very reasuring for her

Good luck for today hope scan goes well xx

Hi ladies

Sorry it's taken a while for me to update but my head is all over the place.

Worst news ever, I'm heartbroken. We've been told that we need to decide whether to induce now (as its only 21 weeks it would be stillborn so effectively a termination) or i wait to miscarry, which they say is inevitable because there is no fluid it will soon start to shut itself down. Its heart is still beating but don't know for how long. If by any miracle it does keep going, chances are it would be still born or severely handicapped at full term birth. They don't know what's caused it.

I am completely and utterly in bits

I'll be leaving the forum for a little while but really would like to thank all of you so much for your advice and support along my journey. I genuinely wish each and every one of you a happy and healthy pregnancy

Gemma
Xx

Oh Gemma, my heart is breaking for you. I hope you work through everything. Good luck for the future xx

I'm so sorry! :( this is awful news. Sending lots of hugs xxxxx

Am so sorry you didn't get good news today. Hope you have lots of people around you to take care of you. Thoughts are with you xxx

Fingers crossed that this is all down to something silly and easily fixed xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back