20 Week Measurements

mdsremos

Reaction score
Meant to post this earlier but just remembered as I was updating my pregnancy journal.

At my scan the sonographer had to go and check the measurements with the midwife cos she was concerned that babies head measurement (biparietal diameter) and abdominal measurements were upto 3 weeks ahead!!! She came back and said nothing to worry about but its at the back of my mind to bring it up with the Consultant at my 29 week appointment, not sure if he'll agree to anothe scan to double check measurements?

20 weeks 6 days
Biparietal Diameter 56.1mm (off the centile chart)
Head circumference 196.1mm
Poterior ventricle 10.0mm
Transcerebellar diameter 21.4mm
Nuchal fold thickness 3.2mm
Abdominal circumference 17.8mm (top of centile)
Femur length 33.5mm

When I was watching the screen during the scan, alot of the measurements were a week or more ahead of my actual 20+6 dates but they didnt alter my due date. Has anyone had they due date altered at an anomoly scan before?

Last edited:
hmmm ive had scans every Mon to check the growth and the blood flow through the cord as they found out that the baby wasnt growing properly so i am probably the opposite from you here is a website that gives you ruff measurments for dates http://www.baby2see.com/medical/charts.html just type in all the measurements on your notes

could I be nosey and ask you what the skull shape at the scan was xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back