20 week scan - not so good

I've just read this from the beginning. That is absolutely awful, I can't even begin to imagine how you feel right now. I'm so sorry and you are in my thoughts xx

I read this earlier and was so upset I couldn't reply. I cannot imagine how u must be feeling. I'm gutted for you and there's nothing I can say to make it better. You are in my thoughts and im sending you big hugs xxx

I am thinking of you. I hope a second opinion sheds some hope for you I understand how sad this time must be I shall pray for you tonight xxx

Thank you all so much, your lovely words have made me cry.

I'm currently sat in the maternity hospital having being brought in last night after what little waters are left broke in the evening. Seems as though the decision is now out of my hands and my little angel is coming. Nothing much happening at the moment, just waiting.

Xx

Thank you all so much, your lovely words have made me cry.

I'm currently sat in the maternity hospital having being brought in last night after what little waters are left broke in the evening. Seems as though the decision is now out of my hands and my little angel is coming. Nothing much happening at the moment, just waiting.

Xx

I hope everything goes well for you, been thinking if you this week. Xx

I'm so sorry. This is heartbreaking news. My thoughts are with you xxx

So sorry. Be strong, thinking of u and sending massive hugs xxx

Can't believe I missed this, sitting here in tears, thinking of you x x

Sent from my Nexus 7

I have thought about you so much since I read this, I wish there was something we could all do to take the pain away no one should have to go through this it's heartbreaking. I hope you have lots of support around you xx

Gem,
I am truly sorry that this is happening to you. Nature is very cruel at times.
I hope you have a good support network around you. Look after yourself xx

Just read this.and I.am heartbroken for u I am so sorry this is happening.my thoughts are with u xxxx

Hi everyone, I've put up post in the coping with miscarriage and loss section.

My little darling boy Leo was born sleeping on Wednesday.

My heart I broken.

Thank you all so much for every thought and kind word.

Wishing you all the very best for your little ones xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back