20 week scan - not so good

Oh my god, I'm so sorry, massive hugs xxx

What terrible news. So sorry to hear. Take you let time to get your head round the options and look after yourself . Thinking of you at this sad time. xxx

I'm so sorry to hear this xxxxxxxx

Oh my goodness I did not expect to hear this at all. Have shed a little tear for you. Hope you have support to keep strong through this tough time. So sorry Hun xx

Oh hun I'm so sorry for you! Cannot begin to imagine how you must be feeling. My heart goes out to you. Xxxx

Oh my god Gemma I'm so sorry I didn't expect this either. I'm so so sorry and can't even imagine how your feeling. We will all be thinking of you :( x

So sorry !! Look after yourself , all my love thinking of u x

My oh cousin waters broke at 19 weeks she was placed with a high risk unit on full bed rest with a fluid drip and she delivered at 26 weeks. Baby needed surgery on his bowel but is now a healthy 1 year old. My heart goes out to you but seek a second opinion. St Richards hospital deal with high risk pregnancies and delivered 32 babies last year where waters had gone before 24 weeks. 29 survived. Fx for you and much love to you and you oh xxx

Oh thats awful news my thoughts and prayers are with you and family , take care hun xx

I'm so sorry to hear this Gemma. Thinking of you and your loved ones at this difficult time xxxx

Aww my gosh so sorry Hun how awful for u take care of yourself x

I'm so sorry sweetheart, thinking of you xxx

I'm so so sorry hun, thinking of you and sending hugs your way, xxxx

Just read back though this thread and I'm so so sorry for you Gemma - cant even imagine what your going through xxx

What horrific news. I am so sorry for you and your loved ones.

So sorry to read your post. Been thinking of you today, what terrible news for you. Take care. PF is here when you need it. Its helped me through some very tough times. x

Oh my gosh!! You poor thing!!! I could cry for you. Keeping both you and your beautiful baby in my prayers <3
Keep strong chick, always here if you need anything xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back