2 middle names?

LittleL

Reaction score
do you think its abit much to have two middle names??

We have decided now that our little girl will be called Brae. Her surname will be White

I've always liked the name Nicole so i want that to be her middle name but also her brother would like to give her a middle name and he choose Emma

So basically im debating now whether: Brae Emma Nicole White, might be too long or too much?!?

what do you think?

xx

Nope, I think that is a really pretty name Maisie kinda has 2 middle names even though Rose is part of her first. If you like it go for it :) xx

Both my kids have two middle names, as do my sisters three kids. If they sound ok then its ur baby and ur choice. Mine are Kaitlyn olivia Rose and Joseph William Philip, this baby will also have two middle names xxx :) I think it sounds pretty

I have 2 middle names and i think baby will have 2 middle names too once we know what baby is!!!

My LO has 2 middle namesvx

Last edited:
my dd is molly ariya grace and this one will have 2 middle names as well why not i say! lol

I like that name! It's really pretty! OH has 2 middle names!

nothing wrong with two names, ive got a Codie Piper Anne Hall (soon to be hills)

Omg SL I love Ariya! What a gorgeous name!!!

DD only has one middle name but if I'd loved more then i'd of put them in! I think it's lovely.

Oh and I live brae emma nicole White! It's gorgeous x

I love the name Brae and the two middle names sound nice :) I have two middle names too :)

Omg SL I love Ariya! What a gorgeous name!!!

DD only has one middle name but if I'd loved more then i'd of put them in! I think it's lovely.

i love it too her dad picked it as he is buhdist and said it was a buhdist name

Jacob has two!! He is Jacob David James after both his Grandad & Great Grandad!

What lovely names and go for it with the two names.

it our little man had been a girl he would have been Kendal Alicia-Marie.... so I love two middle names! xx

Me and my sister, and my Dad actually! all have 2 middle names, the 2nd one being a family name. I love it, although it does make filling in forms a little more timely, lol!!!

Oh, and my Mum's jealous cos she doesn't have any, bless!!

If you like them, why not?! (Unless it's like 10, that'd be a bit mean :))

I like the name too! Very pretty! We are going for two middle names as well! I know it might be a bit of a mouthful :) but i just could not decide between the two middle names.

we were gonna have 2 middle names with nathanial frederic oliver but decided it was too long. if we had had a girl she would hve been alexa beth isbelle xx

my brother is aaron andrew antony neil so i wouldn't worry about 2 mum went to the extreme with his. lol.

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back