6 Days late am i or am i not?

chels21

Reaction score
Well i been trying for a baby for nearly two years now and this is the first period ever missed. I did a :test: when i was three days late and it was :bfn: but now i six days late i doing another :test: tomorrow morning. I dont really feel pregnant all i am feeling is sore boobs and thats it. Is it going to happen am i going to get a:bfp: or another :bfn: ? x

Sore boobs are a pretty good sign!

Fingers crossed for a positive test result for you tomorrow!

x

Thanks i hope so to. I feel its going to be another :bfn: but ill just see what tomorrow brings. x

keep positive! hope you get your BFP!! :dust: let us know in the morning! :dust: :dust: x

Come on....whats the verdict on todays test? Fx it's a BFP for you xxx

OMG OMG did two test this morning and got two :bfp: am so over the moon i spent a hour crying lol. Two years of TTC and now it seems like it was worth the wait. I want to thank everybody for me so supporting its so nice to have ppl to talk to everyone is so nice nice. thank you. xxx

Fantastic news hun. I'm so pleased for you. Wishing you a very happy and healthy pregnancy xxx

Last edited:
Oh wow, that's fantastic news hun

Defo go & announce officially :yay:

xxxxx

Thank you i hope you get your :bfp: real soon. I didn't think this day was going to come. Am a bit upset i told my oh i was going to let him know because his at work and i txtd him over a hour ago and still no reply i also tried ringing and he dint pick up. When he does finally answer ill be k lol. xx

Perhaps he's rushing home to see you - that'd be lovely. :) 2 years of trying hun, you must be on Cloud 9! So chuffed for you. :) x x

Thanks every1. Dont know what his doing but just want to tell him so bad just feel like screaming it out lol. I wish you all a really good luck on your :ttc: and make sure you keep in touch. Thanks every1 xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back