2 days late, no AF, blank HPT

LynneK

Reaction score
Hi girls,

Just having a thought wonder on the post, I'm officially two days late, no sign of AF and another blank IC test.

Symptoms are:
Last week or so I've had a blocked nose (hayfever poss?) but wondered if that's changed my temps as I've bn sleeping with my mouth open.
Sore throat two nights ago, was coughing my lungs up and throat was red raw, although was much better yesterday and today
Back niggles, not so much pain but uncomfortable?
At 12dpo I recorded cramping on ff (assuming AF was on its way)
Had been feeling sick from around 9-12dpo at night and while travelling but that stopped.

Confused here! Any thoughts? I assume if I was it would have shown by now? I bet ill post this and get AF this afternoon! X :wall2:

Hiya after havin a no show af and just spotting went to my gp who told me it can take ip to 4 weeks for a hpt to show pos as some women dont have high hxg levels in the first couple of weeks , thats why they did a blood test on me but i have also go to do a test again next week hopefully u just have a shy been xx

I didn't get a bfp until 16dpo with my first after having bfn up until then, so you're not out until AF shows. Hope you get good news Lynne x

Please God let it be! Thank u girls, I'm praying that its good news xx

just seen your chart :( sorry the witch showed up!

Thanks Iwantthree. She's started but more brown and light pink than red. I'm not even remotely thinking anything other than AF though due to the pains. Just feel heartbroken x

Sorry Lynn, felt like that myself this month. Big hugs xxx

Thanks girls, onto the next month eh? Good luck to u all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back