Late ovulation, short period cycle... two days late... negative HPT... can I hope? :(

hopeforthebest

Reaction score
Hi guys,
probably I know that I am not going to be lucky (for another month)... but I want to share my story and learn from you.

My period cycle is unfortunately rather small, only 23 days. I have calculated that most often I ovulate around day 13, which leaves me a not very big LP unfortunately:(

Even worse, this month I ovulated on day 15...
I am two days late for the first time in my life, my period had always been like a clock... very rarely one day late.
I really had my hopes up... because never ever was I late for two days...

To my great disappointment however, the pregnancy test was negative... no words to tell you how upset I got.
I understand that especially with the late ovulation I had this month it is really difficult... but please let me know if you think I can still hope while I ovulated so late...

All the best,
Hope soon something good will come for all of us...

I'm sorry I can't give any advice, didn't want to read and run.
Only thing I can think of is if you wait til Fri or Sat and see if AF comes, and if not, do a test then.

Good luck hun x

As long as af hasn't arrived there is hope. Lots of women don't get bfp until days after af is due.
:dust::dust::dust:

Baby dust to you.

You're not out till the witch arrives honey - which tests are you using? If its a digi they're not as sensitive as some others? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back