Late

Amy25wright

Reaction score
Hi I am new to this but here goes. Me and my boyfriend have been trying for about 6 months now my periods are bang to date every month but this month I am 8 days late. I have done 2 tests which came back negative. I have been getting a few early signs feeling sick, tiredness , bloated and cramping but don't know what to do from here. Please help xx

Hi hunnie, you hear about people who don't get a bfp for days or weeks after af is due, but IMO most people are just late and af arrives soon after. This happened to me last month, 6 days late and af due today and again no sign. Hope she doesn't arrive for you and you have a shy bfp xx

Hi and thanks for posting back. Don't mean to sound thick what does bfp stand for? X

Oh I feel your pain...! :(

Have you tried different brands of tests or were they both the same? I had a similar thing where I was 8 days late and getting negative tests, then tried a digital one and got a positive. Might be worth a try?

Good luck!

Cashew x

I didn't think digis were very sensitive? Some own brand ones are 15miu/mil x

I have been doing the digital ones. I was convinced I was but it is still early. Might re rest in a week if no sign of period xx

I didn't think digis were very sensitive? Some own brand ones are 15miu/mil x

Ah you may well be right, I don't know how sensitive they are - I'm just going on personal experience that when I finally got a BFP it was with one of those. I guess they have an advantage because you don't have to try to decipher a line, it's just a yes or no.

x

I just feel so confused I just wish if I wasn't to have my period at least I could try again. I'm never this late x

Just thought I would but in and say I din't get my BFP until I was 10 days late for AF. So maybe some hope yet!! Had several BFN's before that! Fingers crossed for u xx

Last edited:
Thanks Hun, I Will text again in a week. I am clinging onto hope. I guess with no period it's a good sign xx

I understand :hug: I'm now 17 days late :wall2:

Try not to worry too much and test in a few days with a different brand of test.
Good luck

I really hope you get that BFP hun fx for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back