1st Trimester Bumpy Pics!

First bump pic i think i am about 8 weeks gone! Not had a scan yet hopefully wont have to wait to long! Can anyone see a tiny little bum there? x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 48
6 week non bumpy

XX

Attachments

• ATT00000-4.jpeg
    ATT00000-4.jpeg
    7 KB · Views: 34
Hey Ladies So This Is 10 weeks! :) <3 im a big lass anyway but please dont judge x

dm8gu8.jpg

8 weeks non bumpy

XX

Attachments

• 1440407286301.jpg
    1440407286301.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 34
Here's my bump throughout the weeks since finding out. Latest was before dinner at 10 weeks.
(I'm not entirely sure what weeks the middle two are but between 6 and 9. I think the 3rd one is 9 weeks though. First one is 5 weeks).

This is baby no.2 xx

Attachments

• IMG_20150907_172544-1.jpg
    IMG_20150907_172544-1.jpg
    162.3 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:
Mummy&PJ
I'm very similar build to you by the looks of it and on baby #2 and have similar bump progress. I think I just look like I'm going through a podgy phase but husband says I don't and you can tell it's a little baby bump starting :)

PP xXx

Last edited:
Mummy&PJ
I'm very similar build to you by the looks of it and on baby #2 and have similar bump progress. I think I just look like I'm going through a podgy phase but husband says I don't and you can tell it's a little baby bump starting :)

PP xXx

It's crazy isn't it?! Was always told you can't show before 12 weeks as baby is below the pelvis bone, but whatever is going on its definitely baby related.
I have a wedding to attend at the weekend and have bought a maxi dress, it's flowy but a tight sort of flowy and can clearly see a bump is brewing in it. Thankfully family know now! But until our first scan it's a secret from people online- so going to have to refrain from any pictures being uploaded on facebook, I will have to decline any tags too. Lol.

I wasn't this noticeable last time until I was about 18 weeks or so xx

Lovely bumps ladies :)

Have you used apps for the photos? Love the 'baby is the size of....' Idea :) xx

Thought I'd join babyslog and post the tri1 parting bump pic
Taken at exactly 13 weeks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 44

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads